Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Midwest Racers Organization (R/C Club) >

Midwest Racers Organization (R/C Club)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Midwest Racers Organization (R/C Club)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

aaaaaaaaaah no more 5:30 mix-ups life is good, and so is the GI track you all should check it out and next year i hear they are going to go every week sweet!! now a word from our sponsors...
Old 08-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Rookie

This does not reflect things said in this thread, but it seemed like a good place to put it.

Enough is enough -- This forum is a direct and significant place for people that want to race in Nebraska to find out about rc racing around here, and get a clue as to what kind of people we are. The nitpicky, irritating, abusive, sometimes filthy bickering that goes on amoungst some of you is beyond getting old. And in spite of all that, people occasionally still come and race with us. But yet we all wonder why our numbers are not growing??

I read somewhere on this forum, inserted inside one of the threads where people were taking pot-shots at each other, that "this must be a Lincoln thread". That's just great guys.

I've got a suggestion -- if you have a problem with someone, call them, IM them, PM them, or take them aside at the race track. That's what rational people do.

I'm not talking about the normal "I gonna kick you butt on Sunday", or the "your car is no good, buy one like mine", I'm talking about the personal abusive or down right disrespectful posts that show up here.

I know quite a few of you now, some better than others -- and you are pretty cool people to hang out with at the race track. Let's try not to prove otherwise before other racers even get a chance to know us.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Z
Tech Master

Well said!

Z
Old 08-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

<<Nuff said>>
Old 08-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Regional Moderator

... agreed
Old 08-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Contact information needs to be dispersed. We worked on the track today but had no way of contacting anyone. Jason? Can we get that e-mailed to us? thanks, Ben..
Old 08-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

I sent the contact list out to everyone that came to the meeting on July 29th. Ben, you should have gotten it. But just in case, I sent it to you again just now. If anyone else would like to be on the mailing list for the Lincoln R/C Club please let me know and I'll add you to the list. I am in the process of building a mailling list of racers so we can get the word out on races, track rebuilds, and future club meetings.

If anyone has any ideas that they would like to talk about concerning a Lincoln R/C Club please post them here or get them to me and I'll add them to an agenda for our next club meeting which is yet to be scheduled.

We are trying to get organized now so that we are ready to go for the 2006 Race Season.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Jason! My computer crashed and I put an new hard drive in it. I appreciate it.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

I actually cannot open that file.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Suspended

Ben in the email Jason sent you there should be a list up above with everyones email address that was at the meeting, you can contact people that way!!
Old 08-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

The file doesn't work on my PC though.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Tech Rookie

I would like to be added to the mailing list... Thanks

[email protected]
Old 08-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ben, I'll bring a printed copy of the list to the races on Tuesday.

David, You are added to the list.

Ben, Jamee, and Lance, Can each of you guys come up with a list of things that you want to talk about with HobbyTown so that we can get some kind of agenda typed up so we can get this club thing off of the ground. We have a meeting with them on the 18th. We should then have a club meeting on the 25th to keep with the last Thursday of the month thing.

If anyone has any ideas for a Lincoln R/C Club please post them here or send them to me. These can be problems with our existing system, new ideas for how races are run, promotion ideas, club rules, whatever.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

what is the club's name?
Old 08-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Z
Tech Master

I don't believe that has been decided yet.

Z

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.