Wiki Posts
Search

***June 6th Race @ The Bullet in Milan***

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chays33
ahahah no I figured that part out.. I was asking more along the lines of "What is done to prevent 2 people in the same race from having same freq" or does one racer just not get to race?
When you sign up, you put down your freq., if two people have the same one in the same class, then somebody has to change channels by changing crystals in the radio and receiver. The 2.4 system eliminates that problem. If you are interested in an entry level 2.4 system, I am getting ready to sell Dylan's and move him into a Pro level system, can make you a good deal!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

well the new losi short corse truck is here so will it be allowed to run with the slashes it is more slash like and even has the 12 turn 550 motor on it
Old 07-10-2009, 04:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

not speeking for the bullit gang but spec class means all cars are spec, same chassis same motor same tires ect. when you alow any other car to enter that race it is no longer spec and somebody's car will have an advantage. i plan to buy a losi when thay are shipping and hope enough people want to run a short course open class and we still can have a slash speck. i thing a open class with brushless motors and better tires would be alot of fun.

randy
Old 07-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

COrrect, the Losi would have to run in the Open class with the SC10's.