Like Tree349Likes

Tekno MT410

Old 09-14-2021, 05:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I run a 2200kv castle MMX combo with a 16tooth and it’s controllable on 4s. No issues with drivetrain parts so far 👍
Old 09-18-2021, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Are the All Racing aluminum gearboxes worth the money? Do the stock plastic gearboxes break often? I am in the process of building up a super strong MT410 and want to get all the parts. Already have quite a few of the M2C parts.
Old Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CoryRC View Post
Are the All Racing aluminum gearboxes worth the money? Do the stock plastic gearboxes break often? I am in the process of building up a super strong MT410 and want to get all the parts. Already have quite a few of the M2C parts.
Not sure if you mean the diff cases? but if you do....
The stock plastic are strong, there's guys running TP motors on 6S with no problems. The advantage of the M2C one's is the 50% more volume, and stronger of course, but the volume is the main thing imo. The stock plastic hold very little oil, it heats up quick, and i even opened them up after only a few runs once, and they were bone dry. It seems the oil evaperated
Old Yesterday, 07:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

All Racing brand out of China makes front and rear aluminum gearboxes. They hold the diffs. They look very nice and are on e bay. They are around $200. Good to know about the diff cases though, I see Tekno makes steel ones now that hold more fluid, they might hold up better than the aluminum ones when a rock gets wedged in there as steel is harder than aluminum. The plastic ones do look rather small though. This build is getting expensive with all the upgrades.