Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Traxxas Revo with Picco .21 What muffler will fit? >

Traxxas Revo with Picco .21 What muffler will fit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Revo with Picco .21 What muffler will fit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Traxxas Revo with Picco .21 What muffler will fit?

First post guys, so be easy if this is a covered topic, I couldnt find it. Anyway, I have a revo with a picco .21 about to go in, all steel driveshafts (center and wheel shafts) Titanium push rods, aluminum skid plates and bumpers, JR xs3 remote, etc... My main question is what muffler will fit with this combo, and will I be making my own mounts, or will it adapt alright. I guess I am mainly concerned about the header.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

The RB Concepts TM323 header/pipe will work very well and they're cheap at http://www.acehardwarehobbies.com/2....392c4852b24142
Old 10-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default header

My race buddy has the same setup, and kept bending headers during races/wipping out lol, he ended up using/modifing an assoited nitro stadium truck header and cutting it to fit. It sits real close to the engine area so you dont get them bent from the rear bulk head flexing he has raced it all season with no problems just thought this might help.