Wiki Posts
Search

Tire and Wheel/Rim Survey

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 08:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Tire and Wheel/Rim Survey

I have created a little survey for Tires and Wheels, and was hoping some of you would help out.
The purpose is to create a sort of database of the various tires and wheels available. This started out as a little project for my Savage Flux, but I figured that it would be nice if others had the info available as well. At the moment, it's primarily geared for the Monster Truck tires/wheels, but I plan to open it up to all types of Vehicles.

One thing that I often had a hard time finding was Tire/Wheel weights. Most manufacturers happily provide dimensions, but weight doesn't seem to be important? It is if you're jumping big air!

Please take the time to fill out the survey, and feel free to let others know about it. The more information, the better for all of us! I will do my best to keep it up to date, and i'm always looking for suggestions on improving it. It's still in it's infant stages, so please let me know of any problems, or suggestions you may have. (Haters go to spam)

Tire and Wheel Survey

Click HERE to view the results!

Thanks