Wiki Posts
Search

tmaxx help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default tmaxx help!

Hello,

I have a tmaxx 2.5 and I messed up some stuff on my radio. I need to know where the settings should be on the remote for example,

The red toggle swtich for reverse, should it be bottom end out or top end out

the channel settings on the bottom of the remote, should they be toggled left or right...

Now with tuning my truck, the big black knob used to adjust the fuel, if I turn it all the way down... what will it do? and the more I turn it up, will it lean out the fuel.

Lean= Higher rev??

Sorry guys... I am getting back into the nitro scene, sorry for all the lamens terms.

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone, please help!
Old 09-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok dude...
As for the radio, the truck should be in FWD when the red toggle is pushed DOWN (top of it should be sticking up). The other knobs should be fairly close to center, if not I would reset the servos to center and re-trim the radio. The channel setting on the bottom are your servo reversing switches. If everything is working as it should (left is left, right is right, pulling trigger is go, releasing trigger is stop) then no need to touch those swithches. If any of these are backwards, only switch the one switch for that channel. Channel 1 = steering, channel 2 = throttle, channel 3 = shift

Now, that big black knob is your high speed needle. Clockwise is leaner, counterclockwise is richer. The screw on the throttle (near where the linkage hooks to the carb) is you low speed needle. That tiny one behind the aircleaner is the idle adjustment. Always remember clockwise = leaner; counterclockwise = richer

If you have any other questions this may help...
http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...x-oper-man.pdf