HELP!!!

Old 08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HEELLPPP!!!!!!!

my traxxas tmaxx 2.5 wont start. new plug new ezstart new one way bearing. all it does is turn over. the nitro is making it to the carb. i just dont know what to do about it.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HELP!!!

tmaxx wont start. new plug new ezstart, new one way bearing. all it does it turn over. fuel is getting to the carb and all electronics work fine. i dont know what to do...
Old 08-29-2011, 07:04 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Pull the plug cable and try a regular igniter. That system isn't the best man, and that is a common issue (not the only possibility, but a good start)
Old 08-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by THEB3ST RAC3R
my traxxas tmaxx 2.5 wont start. new plug new ezstart new one way bearing. all it does is turn over. the nitro is making it to the carb. i just dont know what to do about it.
Throw it in the trash! LOL, i bought a brand new motor for mine and it wouldnt run right, took it to my LHS and paid them to fix it, 3 weeks later it still wouldnt run right, prob the main reason i fell out of the hobby.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Originally Posted by THEB3ST RAC3R
my traxxas
Well there's your problem . On a serious note, this happened to my friend's tmaxx and he tried all the fixes you did but he had to buy a new engine and then all was well. I would recommend getting a higher quality motor just for reliability