.... REVO OR Lightning Stadium!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

.... REVO OR Lightning Stadium!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Yes, jaws smells glue...and screams too much when racing...that's back of the pack syndrome!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Jaws
Yes I'm but no more than you .....the Revo is good ! idiot but my choice is the lightning
And the guy make his choice...
Old 10-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Jaws
Hi! Rc addicts

Finally i buy the Revo and is great!
...again!
...kids don't use drugs!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

"Originally posted by Jaws
Bacause I hace experience with other traxxas products with the same parts plastic cvd ......I think Traxxas are toys not competition cars like Inferno's , Serpent , Mugen.... "

What a freakin tool; this guy is great to bust on!!!
Old 10-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Tech Rookie

You have no idea!!! I know him,and is a lot worst in person.
Old 10-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by SABA
You have no idea!!! I know him,and is a lot worst in person.
I fell sorry for you bro.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have a revo i refer too as "revonstein" it has been dieted,and has a mid-block picco .21 in it..IT IS INSANE!!!!!
I also have a lightning st on the way so..i will be able to put in my 2 cents on that in a few days
Old 10-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Tech Addict

a monster truck is depended on size LST, genesis, etc. are the new breed of MTs not revo those are mid size trucks now....
Old 10-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Thats ok when size and muscle =fast laps,but if a smaller truck do the job and is legal to race with,i'll go for it.By the way i don't have a REVO,i just get my self a new lightning stadium so any feed back is wellcome.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Addict

so its like a honda civic vs a hemi cuda..........
Old 10-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Tech Rookie

In a 1/4 mile i put my money on the HEMI!But i was thinking in a 18 wheeler vs a ford 150,and thats the way i see it.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by jocktheglide
so its like a honda civic vs a hemi cuda..........
More like apples and oranges. You can't compare a "truggy" style chassis to a monster truck that is great for racing in the monster class. As far as I know there are seperate classes for 1/8th scale buggy conversions/ "3 difff" chassis and the tmaxx/revo/lst, etc classes. If your track doesn't differentiate and allows anything with big wheels then you're at a disadvantage by not running a 3-diff style chassis.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Soldier i agree with you,some time ago i had a long argument in a local forum about truggys and MT shoud't race in the same class but nobody listen.(Back then i was driving a savage)And thats why a get the Stadium lightning, here in the island anything with big tires goes!
Old 10-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Solder I disagree at our track we have all the trucks racing at our track . I Myself race a truggy and several others. But the winners are not always the truggies its the least mistakes. the driveres are very well matched and if you run the mistake free race you win and this is LST or Savage or MGT or Truggy. In other words if you can run one 24 second lap then do it again and again. Now if you cant with your truck then give it to me and see if I can. And if I can then is it the truck or the driver? We have several racers that race from state to state and this is the case at most. Classes are fine but and are most generally a good idea because it keeps fairness in the eye of the racer. But give the best racer at your track a quality truck and some time , Will he compete?
Old 10-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by WW-N-H
Solder I disagree at our track we have all the trucks racing at our track . I Myself race a truggy and several others. But the winners are not always the truggies its the least mistakes. the driveres are very well matched and if you run the mistake free race you win and this is LST or Savage or MGT or Truggy. In other words if you can run one 24 second lap then do it again and again. Now if you cant with your truck then give it to me and see if I can. And if I can then is it the truck or the driver? We have several racers that race from state to state and this is the case at most. Classes are fine but and are most generally a good idea because it keeps fairness in the eye of the racer. But give the best racer at your track a quality truck and some time , Will he compete?
Oh no doubt it's the skill of the driver and the number of racers that determine the classes. I'm all for mixing it up but you can't deny that a well set up truggy has a definate advantage. The revo narrows that gap for sure though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.