Which truck do you guys reccomend?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which truck do you guys reccomend?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 03:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Which truck do you guys reccomend?

Howdy, i'm mainly a on-road guy, i used to have an old elec-rustler that was rtr, and i just finished my ntc3 a couple weeks ago..

and i was wondering what truck did you guys reccomend? i was thinking about buying one when i got some money...i dont' realyl care about price,b ut i was mainly looking for a kit so i would be able to build it, but all i see is RTR's =/

Is this all i'm going to be able to get if i want to get something like a savage 25? and is the savage 25 the same as the savage ss? because i saw the ss wasn't rtr..

Any help is appreciated
Old 04-05-2004, 02:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default truckin big

savage ss is great.
actually mine is only a 21 fitted with a sirio27 engine. I can race inferno buggies with it and it wouldnt break. Nothin compares to it.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default which kit???

the savage 25 is an rtr also. same with the savage21. if you want to build a kit, then get the savage ss. this is the kit that you'll have to assemble. it also comes with the new nitrostar25 engine but the downside is it comes with a pull starter. the savage 25 already comes with a rotostart engine with updated rear pick-up fuel tank, harder springs, 3 shoe clutch bell which lessens clutch slippage. Hope this helps.