Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
revo diff set-up >

revo diff set-up

revo diff set-up

Old 03-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default revo diff set-up

i asked this in the revo thread to. i figured i would get more answers making a seperate thread. i was wondering what you guys have tried in your revos? i dont want to have to take the diffs out multiple times. they are a pain to get out. i was thinking of using thicker fluids. i run on a tight track. pretty smooth. med traction. i have added a center diff and rear brake. thanks for any help you can give.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you are running on a tight indoor track that is smooth then I would run 30K in the front and 10k in the rear, good pull out of a corner and gives tight corner speed. 500k in the center. HTH
Old 03-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

ill be running on a tight track this weekend,i ran the same track a couple weeks ago and had 50-300-30 and it was very good.

im running the longer chassis,with a 2700batt up front with the electronics ziptied up front also.the extra weight made a world of difference in the cornering and turning ability.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i am putting some 120 in for now. i am wait to order the 500 from a main. freaking kyosho!