Wiki Posts
Search

MUST READ-2007 R/C monster truck world finals

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default MUST READ-2007 R/C monster truck world finals

HUGE Monster truck race at Gravediggers dungeon May 26th-27th
RC Monster motorsports is teaming up with Dennis Anderson and the full size Gravedigger truck for the 2007 R/C Monster Jam world finals. See www.rcmonstermotorsports.com for details. This event was the first of its kind and was covered by national magazines. The details are too numerous to list here, but some of the highlights of last years event include: $3500 in prizes, Dennis gave $400 cash to the top freestyle performance, the freestyle performance was judged by Dennis Anderson, Carl van Horn (Tmaxx driver), and Adam Anderson (Taz driver). Check out the site, and if you have questions reply to this thread or contact Justin at [email protected]. Event is May 26th and 27th at Diggers Dungeon near the outer banks. Do not contact diggers dungeon for information regarding this event. Attendance is free. Register early to avoid the cut off. See you there!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

is this a true "world" event, or just a "us event"

hate it when they say "worlds" but its NOWHERE near that
Old 01-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default be there

This is what we did last year- $4000 in cash and prizes last year, we had RC driver magazine cover the event, we had a full size (Gravedigger) MT show, the track was designed by Bill Easterly (director of operations of USHRA/Monster Jam) design the track, we had 3 real MT drivers judge the concourse and freestyle competitions. This is not a rinky dink operation. rcmonstermotorsports is sponsored by several full size MT racing organizations. I know there are a lot of so called world finals out there, but this is the real deal. see the website. we had drivers come from IN, MI, NC, VA, NY, NJ, FL, PA for last years event. This is a world class event, which will have TV and magazine coverage again this year. LMK if you have ??'s.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I would so love to go to that

Cheers
Old 01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

how many other countries know about this
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Magazine and sponsor update

RC Driver will be covering the event again for 2007. HPI (who gave away about $2500 in stuff last year) will sponsoring the event. More details to follow as they become available.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default more updates

RC Car action magazine has jumped onboard to cover the event. Our website has been hit by 8 foreign countries in January. Hope to see you there.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default RC Raven

we are proud to announce thar RC Raven will be sponsoring the event.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like a great event!! It may not be a true 'world' event in the way we see world events with the other more established classes, but it's a good way of showing other countries outside of the US just how 'massive' MT racing can be. With events like this on the calendar, it won't be long before 'proper' (for want of a better word) sanctioned MT world events take place, with drivers having to qualify for their respective countries/continents before being able to enter.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

and i'll be the one in my state/country to qualify it
we need this exposure... and we need this real world championship... and not only in USA... i mean throughout the whole world... up to Japan, China, Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan and of coz Malaysia. now thats World Championship. like what the buggy did.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Appreciate all of the interest

updates- looks like we have HPI, and RC raven onboard, we also have deals in the works with Airtronics, and Venom Racing. I will be in Tampa this weekend meeting with Dennis to make more plans. RC monster motorsports is TOTALLY into the world finals. The 2007 event will place the brushed electric winner against the brushless winner to face the small block vs. big block winner. They will face off, for a 6 foot trophy for the RC monster truck world finals. registaration will begin Jan 19th. let them know you heard about the event from RC tech forums.
I can say with confidence that THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST RC MONSTER TRUCK EVENT IN THE WORLD FOR 2007!!!!. Proof: we have the who's who of RC asking to sponsor 4 months before the event. email [email protected] for more info.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

u got email rcmonstermotor at yahoo.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcmonstermotor
...The 2007 event will place the brushed electric winner against the brushless winner to face the small block vs. big block winner. They will face off, for a 6 foot trophy for the RC monster truck world finals.
Now that's going to be entertaining!! I wouldn't mind betting that the results might be controversial too.

Time for a poll maybe?

Sounds great, wish I could go!!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Adept

if you like e power .the txt-1 is a cool truck.tlt makes a good rockcrowler.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

i see noones answering our's...typical

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.