revo 3.3 for a beginner???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

revo 3.3 for a beginner???

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Tech Adept

...or we meet halfway....lets race to lebanon & israel.....we race for peace!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 02:06 AM
Tech Elite

ill make sure i bring a trailer of missiles to hook upto my 3rd channel and wen we are just about to hit i blow u the fuk up
Old 07-28-2006, 02:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by grevo_33
sure proud....right from the box....we race...come here in the philippines...i reserve your accomodation....then we post the video later on
dare!!!!

no no no no no not "race"......i mean head to head as in collide head to head.... we both go 40 metres apart from each other and collide head on......if we both survive we beat the hell out of each others trucks till 1 dosnt go nemore
Old 07-28-2006, 03:19 AM
Tech Adept

ProudSavageOwnr ill make sure i bring a trailer of missiles to hook upto my 3rd channel and wen we are just about to hit i blow u the fuk up

really?good luck!blow job urself...hahahahaha
Old 07-28-2006, 03:23 AM
Tech Adept

y u dont want to race with the revo?hahaha..are u scared????hahahahahha cmon proud grow up...ur just a little kid that cover on your mom's underwear....
Old 07-28-2006, 04:17 AM
Tech Elite

I reckon the 3.3 is perfectly suited for newcomers to the sport of RC Trucking. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise - Traxxas put together RTR packages for the convenience of beginner level RC enthusiasts.

Most pro's I know prefer to build stuff their own way, so RTRs actually pose extra work - stripping down a fully built machine and then rebuilding it to their own spec.

There have been reports of problems with the 3.3 engine, but it's the same with any engine - basically when noobs meet nitro, there are always going to be a percentage of failures. Exactly how many of these reports are down to genuine deficiencies of the engine, or operator error, will always be debatable.

On the other hand, so far I've heard enough trustworthy individuals say that the new 3.3 is near enough a perfect mill for the Revo - and far superior to the 2.5 in terms of both reliability and power. I've seen enough broken 2.5 engines to become convinced in my own mind that there was a genuine problem with that motor. Likewise, I've seen enough broken LST Mach engines also. And with the Savage, my old .25 engine would have died during running in had I not flushed the engine free of metal swarf before firing it up for the first time.

I've driven most MT's and I have my favourites sure enough. I can't afford to own all the Trucks I like, so had to make some tough choices. But people need to remember that everyone's tastes are different. PSO has his own very 'special' ideas about things. Dracy has firm views about certain stuff. Mac habitually disagrees with Dracy about stuff, just for fun.

Unfortunately though, Revo Man obviously has all 'Salvagers' tarred with the same brush. That's a shame. I appreciate that there is always a flip side to every coin. Either way, the abusive posting will have to stop. It's not good for the Forum.

I ask that all involved with the inflammatory posts put an end to it here, for the good name of Monster Trucks - whatever you drive. Otherwise newcomers would be forgiven for thinking that the RC Monster Truck scene was full of idiots!!
Old 07-28-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
...rofl yeah because the revo sounds like a sissybike...not my fault..

the only way to settle this is for a savage and a revo to go head to head....who wana smash their POS revo head to head with my savage?..any1 dare to? or u guys too afraid to throw away ur little toy wen it becomes bits...?
where are you from man????

its easy to issue challenges over the internet when you have no earthly way to back them up
Old 07-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Tech Adept

I ask that all involved with the inflammatory posts put an end to it here, for the good name of Monster Trucks - whatever you drive. Otherwise newcomers would be forgiven for thinking that the RC Monster Truck scene was full of idiots!!

absolutely right horatio...i am one of the newcomer but because of the posting of the "salvagers" i began to hate the savage...but anyway tnx for thought that youve shared on this forum, hope this will enligthen all the people that has negative impression to other truck aside to their own...thank you horatio..
Old 07-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Adept

even though all the smash talking is dead now i just got one thing to say. i would love to see 2 brand new trucks a savage and a revo right out of the box just broken in go head to head on the track on a drag race and a tugga wore contest. because ive seen these races between the 2 and the revo 2.5 beat the savage badly. except for the tugawore that was between a revo "2.5" and a MGT 4.60SE and the revo still won. but thats what i got to say so if anybody lives in FLORIDA and wants to race my revo 3.3 LMK.

IM READY FOR U!!!!

Kory
Old 07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by grevo_33

absolutely right horatio...i am one of the newcomer but because of the posting of the "salvagers" i began to hate the savage...but anyway tnx for thought that youve shared on this forum, hope this will enligthen all the people that has negative impression to other truck aside to their own...thank you horatio..
No worries, occasionally the forums get a bit silly!!

Good luck with your MT trucking - it's awesome fun.