Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Thunder tiger mt4 g3 ESC setup >

Thunder tiger mt4 g3 ESC setup

Thunder tiger mt4 g3 ESC setup

Old 02-10-2024, 10:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Thunder tiger mt4 g3 ESC setup

Hi there, I've just bought a mt4 g3. It seems in really excellent condition and came without a battery. I have a 3s battery lying around and tested with that but the controller seems to cut out even though the battery is almost fully charged.

I think this is probably a controller setup issue but I can't find a manual for the controller anywhere to change the settings. If anyone knows where to find a manual or advise me how to do the button sequences.

Also I'm going to change the diff and shock oils. Could somebody please advise me on what weight diff and shock oils are recommended for general bashing.

Last edited by Watkins82; 02-10-2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-19-2024, 01:43 AM
Tech Rookie

I suspect it might be a controller setup issue, but I can’t find a manual to adjust the settings. Does anyone know where I might find the manual or how to perform the necessary button sequences?