Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Finally vids and pics from México ! ... (Tamiya TNX) >

Finally vids and pics from México ! ... (Tamiya TNX)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finally vids and pics from México ! ... (Tamiya TNX)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Finally vids and pics from México ! ... (Tamiya TNX)

Well guys, after a couple of days waiting for video.google.com to aprove my video files (still pending 1) i can share with you the material i took ...

Last Saturday i was so bored at the hotel so i told myself "what the hell" and called a renting company and took a little volkswagen gol 1.6 just for one day to try to find any track again.

I found a track at 3hrs from where i am (Queretaro City, México and the track its located at Aguascalientes City), its very loose in traction and as i dont have bigger pin tires i had to practice just with my bowties.

The jumps are nice but not well maintained to neither the double or triple at the end of the track i would able to clear in one jump ...

As i was alone i took advantage of a little 13 years old kid to teach him how to use my video camera and well, the results are nice ...

Sorry to make too much video material of a "solo" on a track, but im fighting for find a track since christmas so i was very happy to find at least this one available ...

On the "problems side" i just had a problem with a rear ball screw being cut of after a little crash so i made a simple and fast solution that ended being so good that i will repeat on all the other rod ends replacing them all for a little screw + silicone tubing (you will see on the pics). The piece ende without any play, very solid and if i get any play i just have to unscrew it, put a new piece of silicone tubing and voila !!.

Hope enjoy the material :

Pics :

Online Videos in video.google.com :

Video 01 of 05

Video 02 of 05

Video 03 of 05

Video 04 of 05

Video 05 of 05 its pending of verification at video.google.com !!, i will post it later ...

Videos for downloading :

Video 01

Video 02

Video 03

Video 04

Video 05

Cya guys !!,