Search
Like Tree11Likes

Nitro - still truckin’..

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Not much to look at under the body.. Don't have servos so it's holding me up. I did mount an old Argus A52 today after switching the engine mount..

Still not sure about servos. Don't want to spend a lot. Cars are such money pits..

A freshly built 8th scale truggy kit is a nice thing though.... Or MT like your LST..
https://www.amainhobbies.com/savox-s...0220mg/p234362
These admittedly don’t have amazing specs, but 60 bucks for two to get you going for a street basher? Maybe give these a shot
Old 05-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Another resurrection...:

Eats up road pretty quickly.. Yanked the 454 out of my old LST2. Took some wrenching and finagling to get it all set up.. VERY happy I switched from a startbox to the Losi Spinstart. Might need to try a different pipe for more speed. Got an Ofna 2047 in it now...

Man I dig the nitro...
Old 05-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Tech Champion

Totally old engine, not used in five years. One Start, three Tanks, no need to touch any needle at all... I was amazed.

Micah78 likes this.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Totally old engine, not used in five years. One Start, three Tanks, no need to touch any needle at all... I was amazed.

https://youtu.be/g9Od0Nk9d6U
what a beautiful truggy !! Love the nitro sound and smell !! I like that odd surface it’s like your drifting
Micah78 likes this.
Old 05-16-2020, 11:32 AM
Tech Champion

'Lil clip of the SC8 - my favorite RC...

I had an SC8e and funnily enough, hated it and sold it. The nitro one though has been great.

Now that have been running a few of them though, this Picco P7 based engine with 086 doesn't feel as fast as I remembered. Need more oomph.. I kind of feel this pipe is lame.. But I am kind of wanting a new engine to break in and play with - Novarossi Bonito maybe...