Wiki Posts
Search

rc cars at school!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default rc cars at school!

i took my brother's mini-t out for a spin at my school. 2 fellow students that i know ( grades 5, and 6) came up to me and said they have one like that but much bigger. one of them had a revo one of them had a 4.60 mgt. i know i might loose to the revo but how about the mgt? my setup is in my signiture.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

your savvy with a picco 26 should beat the mgt. the revo is iffy, just hope its out of tune
Old 02-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Addict

haha i hope so to. the owner of the revo is a 5th grader the owner of the mgt is a 6th grader and the owner of the beautiful savage is me. hmm i should ask my principal for a r/c club maybe?
Old 02-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

How fast does a revo go. Savy with a picco .26 is pretty fast. I have a sh .28, and got bet by a guy with a picco .26. My metal savy can get up to maybe 55+ mph.

How fast is a Revo?

It's all in the tuning of the engine. if you are going to race, richen the engine a bit. ONLY for the race tho.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

i took my dragster to skool once i started her up and nearly the whole skool was in the quadrangle (main park of the skool wich is ashfelt) and i start doing burnouts and all kinda shit lucky it was the .21 muahahahhahahha i loved that and another time i got 1 of my mates engines that wasnt working and he told me if i can fix it for him and im like ok so i took it to skool and made a mini fuel tank out of a shock oil bottle and started her up on the picnic table and then started walking around showing every1 a little engine with a little exhaust pipe LOL it started burning my hand man lmao
Old 02-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Tech Addict

doesnt the revo go about 45+ or something like that. i was thinking about buying a nitro dragster. but im more into speed and bashing. i have a jump that goes about as heigh as my waist and im about 5" 4 short for my class. since my classmates are like around 5"6 area. i should bring it down but i think is wayy to big.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

hahahahahha this thing is FAST and i do bash it belive it or not !!!!! i have some 1/10 monster truck wheels wich i put on it aswell as the extended chassis plate i have made myself aswell as the whole chassis its self and a longer center dogbone !! i go through all sorts of stuff with it man LOL i go off gutters n all
Old 02-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=mountaindr3wz]doesnt the revo go about 45+ or something like that. QUOTE]

That is my thought, that Revo's go around 45+, a savage with a well tunded Picco .27 can go faster then that.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

A savy with a picco 26 will go pretty hard, the mgt 4.6 will probably have a bit to much for you, alot of it will depend on driver skill and what type of race you guys wanna have.. Good luck.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

no the mgt is heavier and its stock engine wont compete with a picco 26. i ahd a picco 26 is quick. I remember my savage got killed in drag races with a t-maxx so that means the revo is quick. like i said, hopefully the kid is retarded and the engine might not be 'top notch'. most trx 2.5 engines are very edgy with tuning.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Tech Regular

I agree, mgt 4.6 don't not have a chance. But I don't know about the Revo. But if I was there and wanted to bet on it. My money is on the savage.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Tech Addict

maybe i should make my school a rc cars feild. . we have a big parish hall with a stage on it. and white floors easy to spot things. and it is all asphalt. hmm. maybe a little get together some time. hmm. wel have to ask the principal.
Old 02-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

I would love to start an r/c car club at school but the teachers to dot hat with are already in the robotics club and prob wouldnt have time for another time. and i dont think i could get the support from students but i think the credit would be convincing enoguh cuz i know a number of people who have cars. maybe i should ask.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

me and 6 other ppl that i know at my school have a nitor re club.

we do races, demos, set up massive jumps. you know, the works.

hear is the list of all the cars that r in my school's club:

1 have a hpi rs4 evo 3, ofna mbx pro buggy with a .28 in it, team losi xxx nt sport, team losi lst and lst2.

onother guy has a hpi savage with tons of hop ups

other buddy has a tamiya tnx

sum kid has a hpi rush evo and a nitro rustler

i forget the other cars that r there. too many to list.

i will put some clips up showing what we do. its nuts.
Old 02-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm still toying with the idea of taking my modded Revo into school, but I don't know whether the teachers would make a fuss.

Also, does anyone know where you can buy those huge spoilers that all the racing pros put on their Revos? I really think that one would look incredible on my Revo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.