Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing
Any racing done in twin cities? Swaps also any ? >

Any racing done in twin cities? Swaps also any ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any racing done in twin cities? Swaps also any ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default Any racing done in twin cities? Swaps also any ?

Is there any racing done besides MMW ? I tried calling them for any info or the store and got no answer. I did this for about 3 days at different times still no answer. So I'm gonna pass on them for anything. I race all types of R/C cars and trucks both nitro and electric. So any info would be great. Looking for any swap meets to there was one at the Mermaid but not lately.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

There is no other racing in the city. This weekend Duluth is having a electric race and next weekend north branch is having a nitro race.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisrzz1012
Is there any racing done besides MMW ? I tried calling them for any info or the store and got no answer. I did this for about 3 days at different times still no answer. So I'm gonna pass on them for anything. I race all types of R/C cars and trucks both nitro and electric. So any info would be great. Looking for any swap meets to there was one at the Mermaid but not lately.
Did you mean MMR?

There is racing most Wednesday and Friday (closed this friday as Andrew is going to the Nascar race)

Wednesday night on road races and class, post 272
http://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesot...racing-19.html

Oval post 1
http://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesot...mr-direct.html

from MMR facebook page April 9th
off road flyer
https://www.facebook.com/16067991394...type=1&theater

Anymore info needed PM me
Old 06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default oh

All the information for MMR is on this forum, close to the thread you started.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Don't forget about a little north of the Twin Cities. Wheel Brokers in Pine City for Outdoor Dirt Offroad Mayhem!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Tech Regular

And if the weather permits, we'll be racing electric off-road in St. Peter all day Saturday, June 14th. We are 70 miles south of the Cities (down 169) measured from the airport. See the St. Peter RC Race Place thread.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

I will be racing at wheel brokers and ricks hobby farm. Went to wheel brokers yesterday great place. Hows the racing at st peter? What classes? As for MMR I rather drive any distance then go there. They never answer the phone and no hours posted whichs make me feel like they don't want my business or race there
Old 06-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisrzz1012
I will be racing at wheel brokers and ricks hobby farm. Went to wheel brokers yesterday great place. Hows the racing at st peter? What classes? As for MMR I rather drive any distance then go there. They never answer the phone and no hours posted whichs make me feel like they don't want my business or race there
http://www.molzermoweryracing.com/race_news.htm heres mmr's schedule. So if someone doesn't answer there phone you not going to give them a chance? Seems pretty rude. Andrew is a busy guy rc is not his only job there.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Holmberg418
http://www.molzermoweryracing.com/race_news.htm heres mmr's schedule. So if someone doesn't answer there phone you not going to give them a chance? Seems pretty rude. Andrew is a busy guy rc is not his only job there.
Well said....

and RC is probably the most work and brings in the least money.
Old 06-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

FYI MMR is not a fully staffed 8-5 hobby shop. You'll find plenty of support on race days.

As you've seen, rc tech is a great place to get quick answers for all tracks in the area. And don't be afraid to use the search function!
Old 06-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

For the Summer Months, MMR opens every Wed at 5 and every Friday at 5, except for our black dates which are all listed on the bottom of the fliers and any special events that may run and will be posted as there own events.

I did just get back from a family event and we have Zero messages to be returned. Before we left all messages were returned. FYI if you leave a number that does not work or do not speak clearly when you leave a number we will not be able to call you back when we are able to.

One Tuesday a month run by the Oval crew and you can find all that info under there link. They manage all of there own racing and promotion.