Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing
Vintage trans Am racing Twin Cities and Duluth >

Vintage trans Am racing Twin Cities and Duluth

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage trans Am racing Twin Cities and Duluth

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WIITA
The sooner you realize that the point of racing is trying to see who can get the car around the track the fastest in a given time, the better. I'm sure there plenty of bashing threads and forums out there for you to cry on.
+1

We will never be able to make every individual racer happy with the rules, the goal is to have the vast majority of racers in the class be happy with the rules.
Hesh, if you don't want to spend any money just keep doing what you have benn doing,maybe you can get another year out of those 55mm foams.

Last edited by G the Menace; 09-07-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hesh just get a 17.5 ballistic then if you want to run 25.5 at other places all you have to do is unplug your booster and switch the stator in the motor.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hesh
...., not to mention the conclusion that mn indoor racing is all a money game... im just gonna find a onroad car i wanna race and run novice... i wanna enjoy racing, not play damn games....
Far as I know MMR is the only business in the RC indoor racing scene. Tcorc is running both 17.5/1S and 25.5 together this season, everyone is for the most part happy.... I don't get the frustration I guess.