Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing
MMR Direct Fall Winter Spring Carpet Racing >

MMR Direct Fall Winter Spring Carpet Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree51Likes

MMR Direct Fall Winter Spring Carpet Racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Im sure you and everyone else all continue to ask the questions, but answers won't happen.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
What does this actually mean? No more Challenges? Track is moving locations or closing down?
exactly what it says. it is very clear. no grey area.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Whatever Andrew. If you're not willing to share more info why even say anything?
Old 02-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Ambiguity.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:36 AM
Company Representative

We have been in this space longer than any track has exsisted in the Metro area. This will be the last Challenge in this space which is significant milestone. Many racers across this state enjoy when our local racers come to there events and they may not want to be here a couple years from now and say Hey wish I had made one of those races.

You wanting to make more or less out of that is on you. You have all of the information available.

2017 Challenges is going to be awesome. It is defiantly time to celebrate how incredible the past decade in this space has been and how strong of a race community we have developed. It is a great time to keep driving forward. Let's do this. Strap on your big boy pants and let's nut up to the table and grind out who is the best under pressure!
Old 02-13-2017, 05:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I believe what Andrew's saying is a year from now MMR will not be in it's current space they are in right now. At this time, he is not certain if his race facility will move to another location or if there are alternate plans for the race program. As decisions are finalized going forward I'm sure Andrew will inform us. This is just how I see it based on the messages on this thread and I may be incorrect and way off.

Last edited by 2kidsrogers; 02-13-2017 at 07:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:31 AM
Company Representative

Vids are up

https://youtu.be/2Xzo0eRMre0
Old 02-13-2017, 09:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2kidsrogers
I believe what Andrew's saying is a year from now MMR will not be in it's current space they are in right now. At this time, he is not certain if his race facility will move to another location or if there are alternate plans for the race program. As decisions are finalized going forward I'm sure Andrew will inform us. This is just how I see it based on the messages on this thread and I may be incorrect and way off.
Well if this is the case I hope a new facility can be found and racing continues.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
Well if this is the case I hope a new facility can be found and racing continues.
Yep, that's the hope for all of us and is why we are passionate and anxious to find out more details.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Company Representative

This is all we are saying

Originally Posted by ammdrew
We have been in this space longer than any track has exsisted in the Metro area. This will be the last Challenge in this space which is significant milestone. Many racers across this state enjoy when our local racers come to there events and they may not want to be here a couple years from now and say Hey wish I had made one of those races.

You wanting to make more or less out of that is on you. You have all of the information available.

2017 Challenges is going to be awesome. It is defiantly time to celebrate how incredible the past decade in this space has been and how strong of a race community we have developed. It is a great time to keep driving forward. Let's do this. Strap on your big boy pants and let's nut up to the table and grind out who is the best under pressure!
Old 02-13-2017, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Why say anything then? You are not helping your Challenge or your business if people think MMR isn't going to be around anymore. Giving us this half ass information is just stupid and childish. You shouldn't have said anything at all. I guess I am the stupid one for even caring in the first place.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Company Representative

No one gave you half of anything. You made a lot of presumptions and want answers that do not exists.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Tech Master

Then say they don't exist. Lack of communication or settling to ease the community that attends YOUR facility isn't far to the rest of us whom instead just get strung along. Also comes across as you don't care, but maybe that's just me.

Last edited by Boostinswifty38; 02-13-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Dumb. All of it. I am not making anymore presumptions than 95% of the rest of the guys that race at your track - I just spoke up. Why is this the last Challenge in the space, Andrew? "That's all we're saying".

It doesn't matter to me. If you want to treat me/customers this way so be it. I have no trouble driving to other tracks to race. Just don't be so naive to think that your comments were not going to drive questions from the racer's whom are your customers. It is your business and you can treat customers anyway you wish - I understand that, but I was truly concerned and wondering wtf is going on and why you would make that statement, but I could care less now.

- 3 entries for the Challenge. I won't be there.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Boostinswifty38
Then say they don't exist. Lack of communication or settling to ease the community that attends YOUR facility isn't far to the rest of us whom instead just get strung along. Also comes across as you don't care, but maybe that's just me.
Correct you want answers that do not exists to questions you created.

Seems pretty strange I certainly would not challenge you on information you released for your business. I think I would support what you have going on and promote it if I was interested in what it does and participate in its events. I really am unsure how those who have no fiscal responsibility, risk, or loss have any right to demand anything.

All we have said is this is the last Challenge in this space.
We work really hard every race day to have a great program and events. I am more then positive you will not find another single person who has put as much out there for you. You can continue to choose to tear at what we do and make demands, as I can not tell you how much you are making me want to work those 1500 extra hours a year. Or you can accept this is going to be the last Challenge in the space and we wish it to be the best it can be and we can continue to push forward to even greater things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.