Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd. >

Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree39Likes

Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.

Hide Wikipost
Old 03-30-2018, 05:00 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Judge Judy
Latest Race Results

Opening day- April 7th and we race(weather permitting)every Sat until the end of October

Registration 10:30- 11:30, racing starts at 12 noon.
You can get here as early as you want to set up, but no one is permitted on
the track until registration starts at 10:30.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tony D52
Truggy!!
Usally a Class of Nitro mostly Truggy.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Anybody Awake? We're Open.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'll be leaving in a few
Old 10-15-2016, 05:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Great day of racing. Track change up was awesome! Always a great time out there!
Old 10-16-2016, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ron always has pristine track conditions and a smooth program.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yea, were pretty lucky to have such a nice track close to home
Old 10-21-2016, 08:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Are we still a go for tomorrow?
Old 10-22-2016, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry guys but we're postponing until tomorrow. Raining here and chilly. Tomorrow looks much better. Hope to see everyone then!
The shop will be open today 12noon - 7 p.m.

Thanks everyone!
Linda
Old 10-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Family Hobbies

Thanks for a great season Ron and Linda, you guys run a great program, I'm already looking forward to next year. You guys are the best!!
Sean
Old 10-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks Sean!

Don't forget everyone... tomorrow is Fun day! We'll still run a race type program but shake it up a bit. Always something to remember for a long time!
We'll also give out the series awards for those who made 10 races. Weather looks great and sunny! So hope to see everyone trackside! BTW: The track has a few minor changes since last week. Hehe.

Linda
Old 10-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Whosold
Thanks Sean!

Don't forget everyone... tomorrow is Fun day! We'll still run a race type program but shake it up a bit. Always something to remember for a long time!
We'll also give out the series awards for those who made 10 races. Weather looks great and sunny! So hope to see everyone trackside! BTW: The track has a few minor changes since last week. Hehe.

Linda
Rut Ro .... more Boorman Bumps
Old 10-28-2016, 12:23 PM
Tech Rookie

...or cushions on the track so my lid doesnt get scraped up?
Old 10-28-2016, 01:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

I'm looking forward to it, Same time as always I'm guessing
Old 10-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by racingnewb
I'm looking forward to it, Same time as always I'm guessing
Same Time, Fun Time I Promise.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday's 'Fun day.' It was a blast! I must admit the A2 SC main that we tried to run half one way and half the reverse after I said "switch" was not as clean as last year. Don't know what happened there. Somebody didn't get the memo. LOL. But anyway, during A1 I found myself watching Ray, Rich, Scooby and Sr. beat up on each other. Funny stuff! Scooby flew down the straight and ended up under the fence! Yeah, the track was changed just for this race and there was no practice. I believe Carl was the first one to try it out in round one and he picked it up quickly. Larry had his car jumping nice over the big jump. Jamie was getting there. Props to Kyle who won A1 4wd. buggy with Jamie hot on his tail! Carl redeemed himself taking the A2 win. BTW: As far as those 18/19 second fast laps go.... I see nothing! LOL. Jim took the A2 SC win with that ugly... I mean cute square body and Ron's name on the front! That was funny! Actually the whole race was funny! Rich got the A1 win. E-buggy was a bit more reserved. Can't beat up E-buggies like you can short course. Sean and Scooby took the wins there. Carl led almost the entire A2 main until the very end leaving Scooby and Sean just one second apart in front of him. In A1 Carl led over half the race with Sean right there. Sean got the lead after that and lapped the field for the win. Jamie gained a lot of experience and improved big time. Gotta watch him next year! We ran 4 rounds of qualifying with round 4 run reverse direction, and double mains. Funniest thing all day was when the short course guys, Jared, Nick, and I forget who else turned their bodies around, making their trucks look like they were running in reverse! Well, it was a great season in spite of Mother Nature! Thanks to everyone who came out and special thanks to Rich and Sparky who always helped carry the equipment back and forth and helped with the track! Scooby and Sean made it more fun this year! They were tough to beat and gave everyone a goal to shoot for. I hope you guys come back for next season! Also to anyone else who helped in any way, especially those who volunteered to marshal. We really appreciate it! Feel free to add your own highlights. (Don't forget the shop is open all winter 6 days a week).

Linda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.