Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd. >

Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree39Likes

Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.

Hide Wikipost
Old 03-30-2018, 05:00 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Family Hobbies Raceway Vineland N.J. opening day April 2nd.
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Judge Judy
Latest Race Results

Opening day- April 7th and we race(weather permitting)every Sat until the end of October

Registration 10:30- 11:30, racing starts at 12 noon.
You can get here as early as you want to set up, but no one is permitted on
the track until registration starts at 10:30.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Tech Rookie

The Johns said they will be running their nitro buggies this week instead of truggies. That means we have a few nitro buggies. If we can et a few more we can actually have a class for once where it's not all mixed in.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Also my points from last week never posted under nitro buggy
Old 06-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

etruggy's tomorrow.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LarrySjr
Is Jamie Ladner on this forum? Wanted to ask him a few ?s. He was in the ebuggy bmain Saturday driving Tekno eb
This is Burt - I raced last weekend with my B44.3, first time at this track and first time racing in ~20 years! It was SO MUCH FUN, I hope I didn't cause too many crashes!

Jamie's not registered on here yet but I work with him, what did you want to ask him? I'll try to get him to join.

How many 4wd 10th scales are running this weekend (6/18/2016)? I'd love to but don't think I'll get there this weekend.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Ok guys - which transponder is really the best one to buy for compatibility with Family Hobbies system?

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Just poked in here to see what's goin' on on the Boulevard, LOL! The Wife and I will have to come down one Saturday for a view, and a shop visit through the week.
Ed & Ruthann
Old 06-16-2016, 04:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by iambujo
Ok guys - which transponder is really the best one to buy for compatibility with Family Hobbies system?

Thanks!
Any AMB or Mylaps. 2wire or3 wire all work.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by passMeNdie
Just poked in here to see what's goin' on on the Boulevard, LOL! The Wife and I will have to come down one Saturday for a view, and a shop visit through the week.
Ed & Ruthann
Good Morning Ed, how you doing.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Whosold
Good Morning Ed, how you doing.
Hi Ron....I'm doing some good, and some not so good,LOL! I'm sure you know how THAT goes. Ruthann and I are quite busy getting ready for the move South soon (finally). We'll be down to see you and Linda soon, and hope if you can get a cat sitter you two might come down this Winter for a week or two to sample what the state has to offer? We're not far from both The Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum, and Kermet Weeks "Fantasy of Flight" which should interest you both. Talk to you soon,
Ed & Ruthann
Old 06-18-2016, 06:53 PM
Tech Rookie

WOO HOO!!! What a day!
Old 06-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks to all who came out Saturday to race at our track. The weather was beautiful and there was a lot of good, close racing and a ton of laughs! We're so glad Scooby gets to come here weekly because you can always hear the laughter wherever he is. Special thanks to Jerry Hoose for creating and installing our new store sign! I love it! Cole is learning new skills already and everyone enjoys racing with him. Props to our new racer Burt for doing a great job racing and volunteering to marshal for us! Nick Shaw also volunteered a lot. Always fun to have Tom Lane and Scooby together. Nick Beidle was racing again and proves the 'rain curse' is over! Bill Oldham also had a chance to run for the first time this year and shook some rust out. Jamie... E-BUGGY! Fun having you here! Props to Sean on running 3 classes and still being ready on time! Speedy Mike is getting better all the time. Enjoy watching him drive that candy apple red car to the front! Tony, good to see you again. You looked much better this week. Sometimes the setup can make all the difference. Enjoyed watching Tom and Jared who ran 1st and second in both short course mains, Jared taking A1 and Tom A2, both by just 2 seconds! There were 2 nitro truggies and 2 nitro buggies running together. Rich had a good day! They also all volunteered to marshal near the end of the mains where everyone else was racing. Also had some e-truggies, we need some more! AND again a heat of 1/10th 4wd. buggies! Scooby and Caruso were the front runners there. Well, feel free to add some highlights of your own. There's way too much for me to talk about without running out of room. Thanks again to everyone! Hope to see you all next week!

Linda
Old 06-21-2016, 02:27 PM
EF5
Tech Initiate

What tires are being used on truggies? Thanks.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EF5
What tires are being used on truggies? Thanks.
I use Impacts.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Anybody know why Sparky didn't Race Saturday?
Old 06-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Have a blast every weekend! I promise I'll sign up for the right class next time! But no promises staying off my lid over that triple...
Jamie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.