Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
RC Car World Indoor Summer Slam >

RC Car World Indoor Summer Slam

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Car World Indoor Summer Slam

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Talking

Oladele,

You would be proud...my mechanic preparing the T4'15 for Sunday! -JH

Old 06-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tandum4056
Oladele,

I'm getting her a team shirt, she knows a winner when she sees one and so do I!
Old 06-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Tech Regular

What time do doors open tomorrow? Still on qts-32 spec tire?
Old 06-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Tech Regular

Doors open at 8, reg is 10, green green green by 11
Old 06-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

^^^ what he said... Yes still running the 32's...
Old 06-13-2015, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oladele
^^^ what he said... Yes still running the 32's...
Thank u!
Old 06-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tandum4056
Oladele,

Best picture I've seen on rctech since becoming a dad!!!
Old 06-15-2015, 03:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Had a great time like always but the other thing i would like to say is that you need to really enforce the "stop and go"!!!! Jay's car got hit 5 times and nobody cal a stop and go?! I understand its the finally race but it should be enforce..... Again, I had a great time.......
Old 06-15-2015, 05:37 AM
Tech Master

I want to thank everyone that came out to join us yesterday. It was a great day. We are working on cleaning up some of the racing with the stop and go.

Congrats to Pat, Caryle, Albin, Ali and Matt on their main victories. Special congrats to Bill, coming in second his main. I have witnessed Bill put in countless hours of practice time at the track and to finally see all his hard work payoff. Man it felt good. That's what's RCCW is all about everyone helping each other to become successful as a collective, no sponsored guys vs non sponsored guys or or team so and so vs. team so and so. just everyone helping and pushing to make each other better.

Extra, special thanks to Ali and Peter George, these guys drive three hours to come join us each race day. Thanks guys, its an honor to have you join us.

Thanks to Danny Pawling for joining us i appreciate after working the long hours you still drove 2 hours to join us.

see everyone in two weeks.

Last edited by oladele; 06-15-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Good to see a everyone yesterday. Lots of laugh and racing. Congrats to all the winners. Shout out to Bill way to go. Car was good all day. See you later this week. George your Schumacher ran good as well. I know a few changes that you should make. Jay Mo your car is coming around just bad luck. However there always another race. If you need anything let me know. Albin my cousin lol. What can I say. Best part of the day was when I ran new tires. thanks for the advice Pat. Paul and Dillion you guys did well also getting faster by the week.
Thanks Big O and Mike for yet another great day.

Best part of the day was the double brain freeze home.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oladele
I want to thank everyone that came out to join us yesterday. It was a great day. We are working on cleaning up some of the racing with the stop and go.

Congrats to Pat, Caryle, Albin, Ali and Matt on their main victories. Special congrats to Bill, coming in second his main. I have witnessed Bill put in countless hours of practice time at the track and to finally see all his hard work payoff. Man it felt good. That's what's RCCW is all about everyone helping each other to become successful as a collective, no sponsored guys vs non sponsored guys or or team so and so vs. team so and so. just everyone helping and pushing to make each other better.

Extra, special thanks to Ali and Peter George, these guys drive three hours to come join us each race day. Thanks guys, its an honor to have you join us.

Thanks to Danny Pawling for joining us i appreciate after working the long hours you still drove 2 hours to join us.

see everyone in two weeks.
Bro I would drive days to run at a place where racing is fun and the people are as great as RCCW and I'm talking not just big O and Mike but all the great people who race there. Thanks to all who came and ran and omg !!! WGT is my new found love!! Instant traction and bags o fun.!!
Old 06-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Great Day of Racing yesterday!!!!! It was hectic running 3 classes, but the great atmosphere and support from everyone always makes it easier and fun. My god-brother Gregg had a blast and was like, "This is Serious!!!"...He was very impressed, and commented that every though we compete hard we keep it fun. No doubt Aja, if Taco Bell was as close as Dominos I would be At RCCW every day...haha!!! That Baja Blast Freeze is Off Da Chain.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Had fun, as always. Thank you Oladele for great race management and friendship. Thank you everyone showed up and created that environment. The stop and go, it'll work soon.
Pat, first time meeting you, looked awesome, congrats!
Albin, you're good! bumped up twice, awesome.
Paul, racing in mini with you was pleasure. I enjoyed a lot. You deserved the win actually.
Dillon, thank you for your help, I couldn't race if you didn't give me the critical part that I broke earlier..
All was good, I missed the first race, but hopefully I'll be racing in all rounds.. can't wait 2 weeks..
Old 06-16-2015, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Results.... great racing guys, thanks for coming out.

http://rccarworld.com/Race-Events

Last edited by oladele; 06-16-2015 at 06:24 AM.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Anyone going to practice thursday night?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.