Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014 >

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 04:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Carlton will not be participating due to reasons beyond his control. He will not be directing the other race either

Roll Call

Class 1/5 2 wheel drive (Sedan and GT)
1. Marcos aka Marcosmecha
2. Viper John
3. Robert Little
4. Scott (tentatively)

Class 1/5 Scale two wheel drive Formula 1
1. Scott

1/5 Scale 4 Wheel Drive Sedan and GT Modified
1.Charlie
2.Robert
3. Scott
Old 09-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by marcosmecha
Carlton will not be participating due to reasons beyond his control. He will not be directing the other race either

Roll Call

Class 1/5 2 wheel drive (Sedan and GT)
1. Marcos aka Marcosmecha
2. Viper John
3. Robert Little
4. Scott (tentatively)

Class 1/5 Scale two wheel drive Formula 1
1. Scott

1/5 Scale 4 Wheel Drive Sedan and GT Modified
1.Charlie
2.Robert
3. Scott
Well guys it's pretty obvious that this will not work for Sunday....I do appreciate what everyone did so far this year to help build the class, and we will continue to build on it for 2015....

Should still be a nice day to bash if anyone is interested....Other than that, keep spreading the word and plan for next season....
Old 09-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
Well guys it's pretty obvious that this will not work for Sunday....I do appreciate what everyone did so far this year to help build the class, and we will continue to build on it for 2015....

Should still be a nice day to bash if anyone is interested....Other than that, keep spreading the word and plan for next season....
What did you guys do with Ed Hilland?
Old 09-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Whosold
What did you guys do with Ed Hilland?
He's waiting for you to go flying with him....LOL
Old 09-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Ray and others for supporting the class this season. We all had a lot of fun and can't wait for next year to bring the cars out again.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Can someone at the track please help John out who bought my FG. My phone has been screwed up and its in for service, he called me yesterday for help. Its hard for me to help him on the phone.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:32 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Ray Murray

Well I have to say this is disappointing ,just my two cents but we could have put everyone in one class for a small race,if there are only six cars at least others see we are committed to raceing if we expect anyone to get involved for future.Not everyone participates on this forum so it may not always be the final word for turnout. We had at least one new racer and possibly two who now don't get to experience anything till next year.Like I said just my two cents.....
Old 09-27-2014, 04:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jones Auto
Can someone at the track please help John out who bought my FG. My phone has been screwed up and its in for service, he called me yesterday for help. Its hard for me to help him on the phone.
John, I will see if I can help him on Sunday but from what he tells me the motor no longer has any compression,not sure why as it seemed to run fine last week...
Old 09-27-2014, 04:31 AM
Tech Adept

Scott and i were so ready to make the trip we worked on my rs5 yesterday 4 hours I was going to run both classes were racers we just want to race if you have 6 guys thats 12 cars give or take just saying no rain 75 dam once again robert your not alone WHY cant this work If it can call me at 516 817 6995
Old 09-27-2014, 06:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ChasHotRod
Scott and i were so ready to make the trip we worked on my rs5 yesterday 4 hours I was going to run both classes were racers we just want to race if you have 6 guys thats 12 cars give or take just saying no rain 75 dam once again robert your not alone WHY cant this work If it can call me at 516 817 6995
IF there are still guys wanting have fun tomarro we would still like to mak the trip if so please post thanks charlie
Old 09-27-2014, 06:24 AM
Tech Adept

IF there are still guys wanting have fun tomarro we would still like to mak the trip if so please post thanks charlie
I will be out and so will viper john,possibly Tony Ellis
Old 09-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Charlie....I sent you a pm a few days ago but didn't hear anything back, and saw Scott was tentative....I didn't think you guys would want to make the trip with so few guys....Without you guys and Carlton, it was just Marcos, Robert and John...

If you guys (speaking to anyone that still wants to come) can clean off the track in the am, I can be there 11-noon to run some races.... I'll be unavailable all day today, but will check in from time to time....
Old 09-27-2014, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Robert Little
I will be out and so will viper john,possibly Tony Ellis
Just heard from Tony, he says he will join us
Old 09-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Robert Little
Just heard from Tony, he says he will join us
Thanks ray I have a a back pack blower I will bring and I will try to strong arm the home gang to get on board if possable this will be great for the new guys best way to learn hands on thanks to all keep the posts comeing the more guys the more fun ps marco griller told me your still in say its so
Old 09-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Robert, make sure John mixed the right amount of oil! He seems to not be mechanically inclined at all with the gas engines, he might have smoked the engine!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.