Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014 >

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by GT2NITRO
Hi everyone, Geoff Hughes from the New York crew just chiming in to Wish all a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!! Hope Santa is good?? Looking forward to seeing all of you in the 2015 season. I had a great time at the end of your season and plan to come down more this time. Bell well and will see you soon
Geoff
Merry Christmas Geoff !
Old 01-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Default 1/1/2015

Happy New Year Jersey Crew!! Is winter over yet? When does your season start? hehe Can't wait to come down again and maybe I'll finish a race. Looking forward to your schedule.
Geoff
Old 01-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Happy New Year Jersey Crew!! Is winter over yet? When does your season start? hehe Can't wait to come down again and maybe I'll finish a race. Looking forward to your schedule.
Geo.
Happy new year to you as well. Racing does not start until around May. A few of us will start getting the track ready in april and will have practice days. Test and tune are also done in april-may. I'm sure that you will not finish one but all the races next year

Post your winter projects here for us to drewll on for 3-4 months
Old 01-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Robert Little and Marcos, Hope all is well with you and your families,, keep us posted many hands make light work, if any of us can make it down to help get ready for the season we will. Working on something special for this season not ready to reveal spec's yet, but will surely post when ready. HMM maybe 2 classes
Please give a big Hello to Ray

Geoff
Old 01-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Default Breakfast

Hello New Jersey Crew at Wagner... Gotta keep you guys in the loop. Sunday 1/18 we are getting together for a Breakfast show and tell, shoot the breeze and plan play time for 2015. All of you are always welcome!! If your willing to make this long trip to Long Island:: Premier Diner on Commack Road, Dix Hills Ny 11726, LIE (long island expressway route 495) east to exit 52. Make left at traffic light(commack rd north) 500 yards on right past the LIE. We're meeting at 9:00 o'clock.. Looking forward to seeing you guys this season..
Geoff Hughes
Old 01-18-2015, 06:29 PM
Tech Adept

Default 1/18

Originally Posted by marcosmecha
Happy new year to you as well. Racing does not start until around May. A few of us will start getting the track ready in april and will have practice days. Test and tune are also done in april-may. I'm sure that you will not finish one but all the races next year

Post your winter projects here for us to drewll on for 3-4 months
Hi Marcos and all the Great people of Wagner Park, we missed you today at Breakfast, teasing never expected you to make this trip but have to include you guys. We are all getting pumped up for your 2015 season!! Marcos, well Santa was very good to me and I now will also be running in the 4-Wheel class. Car all painted and ready to go!!
See all of you soon geoff
Attached Thumbnails New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014-4wh-pt2.jpg   New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014-4wh-pt3.jpg  
Old 01-18-2015, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Hey George, happy new year to you as well. Better late than never :-).

I'm sure that if the meeting was closer some of us would have attended. Talked to jim and told me that you all had a great time this morning. He also told me the story behind the body. Very nice of you mannnn.

Congratulations on the new 4wd car. Maybe I should get a 4wd......that way I can play with the big boys :-).

I will be posting pictures of my two new to me cars. R55 F14 and T13. Both the fg evo and the Rs5 f12 are sold. Both very good cars amd will be missed.

To be continued. ....
Old 01-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Guys,

Victor just got my car in today, so I should have it shortly. looking forward to racing with you this summer.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Glad to hear that you have a new car. Is it TC or F1?

Post photos when you get it.

This is john right? ??
Old 01-31-2015, 08:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by marcosmecha
Glad to hear that you have a new car. Is it TC or F1?

Post photos when you get it.

This is john right? ??
hi Marcos,

it's Joel. starting off with a 2wd Touring car.

I will definitely post some pics.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Marcos and the New Jersey Crew, Congrats on your new to me RS5's!! Looks like I got may work cutout for me now in the 2-wheel class this season. I'll try to keep the pressure on..Mann winter came hard up here on Long Island. I'm bugging! Need to drive some RC!!! Spring can't come fast enough.. Stay Warm Buddy see you soon. Say Hello to your Dad for me.

Geoff New York Crew
Old 02-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

calling Ray Murray.....

Originally Posted by wwddww34
All right! Who's ready for some 1/5 scale VTA racing?

Originally Posted by DarthRacer
Here's the news release - http://www.hpiracing.com/en/article/view/2015012303

Another pic

Old 02-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking about Baja on road cars.....

Here is my Baja 5B Modified for on-road. I ran this car at Wagner Park last fall, but had a IMCA Modified body on it. Looks pretty much like a road racer at this point....ran pretty well except the brakes are just not adequate.....

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014-baja-front-photo-2-.jpg

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014-baja-side-photo-3-.jpg

New Jersey 1/5th Scale Onroad Champs!!! 8/31/2014-baja-rear-photo-4-.jpg
Old 02-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jkviper
hi Marcos,

it's Joel. starting off with a 2wd Touring car.

I will definitely post some pics.
Hey mannn....I am glad you got the car. Someone is going to be very competitive this year.

It is a very nice car, indeed. Enjoy it.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Marcos and the New Jersey Crew, Congrats on your new to me RS5's!! Looks like I got may work cutout for me now in the 2-wheel class this season. I'll try to keep the pressure on..Mann winter came hard up here on Long Island. I'm bugging! Need to drive some RC!!! Spring can't come fast enough.. Stay Warm Buddy see you soon. Say Hello to your Dad for me.

Geoff New York Crew
Hey Buddy, thank you . Winter has been tough, I have been in the city the last few weekends and have seen it in person. I will be coming to have fun with all of you in the spring. Later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.