Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

THE TRACK RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

We are planning to run 4wd buggy tomorrow. Carlton, Allen, Ron and Gabriel.
Who is in ? Shawn, Bill, Stokes, Kash, TJ etc ???????
Old 10-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Dirt > Carpet
Old 10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Default poker

You can count me in for some poker
Old 10-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gabriel2010
Yes, It looks good. The cars run a lot faster. In only 4 laps practicing yesterday I did 18.1 with 2wd buggy. For sure it will be faster and lot of grip. Hopefully we reduced the tire wear.
With all that carpet, has anyone thought about trying foam tires? It will definitely increase the grip even more.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

We have set the day for the Trophy race. It will be on Saturday,November 19. More information soon. We also are thinking about the fund raising date Poker Tournament for the end of October. More info to come soon
Old 10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Don't know how to play poker but I will match whatever Stokes puts up.......$5 bucks should cover it
Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Default Please call me!

Mr. Cornholio, please call Mimi.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Default The November race

Team Trinity and Hobby partz so far will sponsor this race.

Again thanks to Gabe, Ron and CK for the better and faster track.

See you guys tomorrow for Wednesday night racing start @ 7 pm.

Classes:
2wd and 4wd buggy
2wd and 4wd SCT
2 Q rounds and one main.

MiMi

Last edited by Mimi Wong; 10-11-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cornhollio
Got yelled at.... for having TP out my Bunghole

THUS... I now PROCLAIM...

ECH's TRACK is the BIGGEST track I have EVER SEEN !!!!!

Not taking back my comment about Bumps because that's actually Kash's comment and I was quoting him!!! Instead, we going to BUMPS on opening day to show support for JASON and JOSH !!!!
Mr. Cornhollio:
Please edit/delete your comments about the other tracks!
Thank you and see u,
MiMi
Old 10-11-2011, 04:36 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gabriel2010
(QUOTE=Jasson Hass;Kash doesn't like it cuz he cant win there! I took the time to give him a good set up and he did not take the time to put it on his car. So when you show up to a dirt track with an aphalt track set up then yes you will be loose! most of the time I can get the front wheels off the gound from a dead stop. How much more traction do you want? Its kinda messed up that some of the bumps guys came down last year and some this year to give The Track some love and no one from The Track really comes up to bumps and this is how you show the love? You have never been there so you should come up opening day which is this sunday to give it a try.

We will be there some time this year for sure. I'm not sure about the opening day but we will try. The problem is you guys race the same day we race in our track.[/QUOTE]That is not a problem and our owner understands that. Make it if you can as that is cool with us. Unlike some the owner never talks bad about other tracks nor posts how great his place it. Honestly in all the years the track has been around Mimi is no different. She never says anything about other tracks or puts them down. All these tracks need to work together or at least not be moaning about other places. It does NOTHING TO HELP THE TRACKS AND JUST MAKES THEM ALL LOOK BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone shoulod be happy they have people willing enough to spend the money to even have a hobbyshop and a track. Its cut throat and for your long hours and abuse you take the money sucks so they must do it becuase they love the hobby and the people because its not to get rich.

As for Kash. He don't like Bumps because he can't win even though traction is high. He thought LCRC was the best ever until the really good guys planted him 6ft under every week and now that place sucks. See the pattern is starting to emerge with him. Use to never yell and be a dick. Well comes back to racing again and now he yells and looks like a chump as he whines and complains about everything and anything. Not sure what happened to the Kash I new years ago but honestly its two different people. Sorry Kash that not every track you can win at or is to your liking anymore. Someday you should start a track and show all us how its done.

For all others have a great time at whatever track you like to race at. Be thankful you have one. Hope Mimi has a great year at The Track.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

WYD, where you racing at these days...you doing offroad? If so, then you know what comes next Pick the day, place and time so I can come and show you how to do it in the dirt.......JK....I'm still trying to figure out which end is the front on this 2wd buggy.

Let's talk about something that will help a scrub like myself....What is the difference between in-line and trailing spindle? What does it do for the car?
Old 10-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by The Teacher
WYD, where you racing at these days...you doing offroad? If so, then you know what comes next Pick the day, place and time so I can come and show you how to do it in the dirt.......JK....I'm still trying to figure out which end is the front on this 2wd buggy.

Let's talk about something that will help a scrub like myself....What is the difference between in-line and trailing spindle? What does it do for the car?
Inline will make the buggy more aggressive. Trailing will be smoother steering feel.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default love for Kash

Where has all the love for Kash gone? He's a good guy. He always helps other racers and is very approachable.

Besides, in this economy, we need all the racers we can get. Remember, it's just a hobby. Winning or losing in r/c doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. Some guys take it more seriously than others, but to each their own.

He's also a new father, and I remember the days of very little sleep, and being cranky.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wyd
We will be there some time this year for sure. I'm not sure about the opening day but we will try. The problem is you guys race the same day we race in our track.
That is not a problem and our owner understands that. Make it if you can as that is cool with us. Unlike some the owner never talks bad about other tracks nor posts how great his place it. Honestly in all the years the track has been around Mimi is no different. She never says anything about other tracks or puts them down. All these tracks need to work together or at least not be moaning about other places. It does NOTHING TO HELP THE TRACKS AND JUST MAKES THEM ALL LOOK BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone shoulod be happy they have people willing enough to spend the money to even have a hobbyshop and a track. Its cut throat and for your long hours and abuse you take the money sucks so they must do it becuase they love the hobby and the people because its not to get rich.

As for Kash. He don't like Bumps because he can't win even though traction is high. He thought LCRC was the best ever until the really good guys planted him 6ft under every week and now that place sucks. See the pattern is starting to emerge with him. Use to never yell and be a dick. Well comes back to racing again and now he yells and looks like a chump as he whines and complains about everything and anything. Not sure what happened to the Kash I new years ago but honestly its two different people. Sorry Kash that not every track you can win at or is to your liking anymore. Someday you should start a track and show all us how its done.

For all others have a great time at whatever track you like to race at. Be thankful you have one. Hope Mimi has a great year at The Track.[/QUOTE]
Well said
Old 10-12-2011, 05:51 AM
Tech Regular

Maybe ECH isn't as big as The Track, but its one more indoor offroad track too run in the winter months. Kash if you didn't like the track Iam sure there is no hard feelings. You sure seemed too have a good time and maybe others are just trying too stir the pot for some reason. Chad and others from ECH came and raced The Track many times last winter and never had a bad word too say about it. The more smack talk I here from the The Track Thread forum about other tracks makes me and others question whether we will be going back. Should be able too go race at any track and enjoy it. Buy the way Kash, Jason Haas ran 5 more laps in his 10 minute main than you did last Saturday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.