Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mugler
Satisfying Sunday session. James I busted out a 6.873 after you left Not with pan car body either, good ol ASC Enzo but with the 2.4 car. I was running my AD band with the pan car body with you.
We also got to test run a couple of dNanos thanks to Ray and his fiancé which probably put those things on a few people's purchase radar! we already have 2 racers need only 2 more peeps to buy to have a 4 car race.

Let's have a another race night going on Wednesday (I'll be there) before the weekend's national event up north.
That’s Awesome! Keep that up and you’ll smoke us all!

James
Old 01-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Results

Pretty cool that you put up the results. Slowly but surely Dave and I are upgrading the cars. Now if we can only stay on the track! Watch out fellas, Sam is feelin quite confident with his Pan car. Smack talkin too
Old 01-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mugler
Satisfying Sunday session. James I busted out a 6.873 after you left Not with pan car body either, good ol ASC Enzo but with the 2.4 car. I was running my AD band with the pan car body with you.
We also got to test run a couple of dNanos thanks to Ray and his fiancé which probably put those things on a few people's purchase radar! we already have 2 racers need only 2 more peeps to buy to have a 4 car race.

Let's have a another race night going on Wednesday (I'll be there) before the weekend's national event up north.
Anytime Alex Jennifer and I are newbies so its fun watching more experienced drivers drive.

But I'm thinking the track is a little too sticky for dnanos? Too much bouncing around and flipping (for the gt3)...Maybe we should try harder compound tires?

Yes...it would be nice to have a dnano class

-Ray
Old 01-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Don't know about "smoking all" yet, but its cool to get in a few hot laps here and there

Dave you guys are definitely improving quickly so is Sam for that matter which sometimes can be surprisingly fast in races. & those hop ups will surely help, I did see that super smooth diff you guys got, that was niiiiiiiice.

Ray when i drove your dnano Porsche i really liked the way it ran. for less flipage harder compounds should be a good idea so will slowing down the steering rate further, using a gyro (which i guess your Porsche had) and maybe more adjustment via a full blown tx...it's all in tuning and driving. if anyone can tune it's Grant. A lot of people are already running dnanos on RCP because its whats available in most places so that should not be a problem with some tune time.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool Duel!

Hey Mr.P, we can duel while sensei Yasuji is gone up North.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Heading out to NetZone now for Wednesday night racing! See you all.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

glad to see mini z racing growing in SoCal....
Old 01-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

Raiderdave, the race is on man he he.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Tech Adept

Raiderdave, the race is on man he he.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool The Race

It will be..... AN EPIC BATTLE!.......... Don't forget the car
Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

This is Wednesday night, before Grant and his clan heading up north.
Attached Thumbnails NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-rearrange-driver-side.jpg   NETZONE RC RIALTO ,CA-regulars-beating-up-each-other.jpg  
Old 01-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking Good Luck!

Good luck too all going up north for the races. Mr.P what time is racing Sunday? I'll need to make some moves to be there.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

A lot of good close practice runs lat night with about 7 racers on the track with cars of all categories (70 turn ASC/ 70 turn Pan / Pan Mod).

Good luck to our club racers this weekend at 1/28 Tekin nationals up in San Jose who will be attending. I'm sure they'll be coming back with cool news and probably some trophies too
Old 01-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Default TEKIN 1/28 NATIONALS VIDEO STREAM

Hey everyone, in case you missed it on other threads, 1/28 TEKIN Nationals is being streamed here all weekend long including now:

http://www.justin.tv/insidelineracing#r=ti8e7a0

check out the gang from NetZone, Grant, Drew, Lukas, Roy, Phillip, Bob, Chad in racing action!!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? Hello.......

Hey..(echo) where is everyone? Thanks for the updates Alex. Racing back to normal at Net Zone? Mr.P haven't heard from you. Hope all is well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.