Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC Mini Z Championship

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

coolness bring on the F1's.

From what I heard they have a race Satruday night then he will change the layout for sunday. So you could practice race saturday but the layout will change.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Thanks for the info. Just need to work on my stuff. It's been a while. Should be ready for sunday.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

kwikvdub: You'll be an attendance huh? Turnout is getting bigger and bigger. Trinity driver JIMMY FRANZ is coming now too!

Roland S: You can come if you REALLY wanted to. What other MINI Z race hands out blister packs of AAA's, Complete Radio systems, custom painted bodies, t-shirts, etc. C'mon man!!!! Have fun at your event though Roland, you'll be missed!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Champion

Jimmy Franz in the House!!............ Got to step it up. Need to practice for sure.

See you all in the AM!!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

is it race time yet

I'm lost on how much time is left without Pottbelly's countdown

We'll be leaving bright-n-early, see ya all in the AM
Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Jimmy Franz in the House!!............ Got to step it up. Need to practice for sure.

See you all in the AM!!

Alex Valdes in the house!!..................Got to step it up. Need to practice for sure.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Champion

Al - what an awesome show, thanks for running such a great facility for us to race our toys cars - considering the number of tracks closing these days, its great to see a track doing good (and not looking like its going anywhere)...Really makes it a good day for everyone...I just wish I could have gotten my stuff together BEFORE the mains would have been interesting to see where I could have put my car

Dave - thanks for getting the race together Dude, you drive these mini things good Congrats on the 2 class wins oh yeah, and the concours winner You need a MR015 car and you could have had a clean sweep

THanks to all the sponsors - especially KYOSHO!! for sending over the AWD ReadySet, I've been wanting one of those for a while - just never could get myself to hand over the $$ for one, guess I don't have to now, huh

Also, but not last - thanks to all the racers who came out and made this a pretty cool event

See ya all soon

Kaybo
Old 06-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Tech Champion

Nicely said Bro. It was nice meeting you all. Congrats on winning the Grand Prize. AWD is BIG FUN!...........

To Al and the whole Action Speedway crew. Great job on making NYC Champs a grand success. The racing was very close and the mood was good all day..............And BTW, Nice touch with the Bagels and Coffee when you arrived in the morning.

To all the winners, Congrats!!.............. Especially Davey G. GREAT SHOW BRO!!............ You really put on a amazing display of driving. It was a honor making the show with ya.

........... And to all the Drivers who participated, it was nice seeing you all once again................ Remember to support your local Hobby stores in the area. That's how we keep places like Al's Speedway open.

Be well all and Happy Racing!!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

This race was a total success, ACTION RC maxxed out the entry limit, and I didnt see anyone that was not leaving happy at the end of the day. Great prizes were handed out and some awesome racing! Congrats on putting on your first BIG trophy race ACTION RC!!!! Pics and videos will be posted throughout the week!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave G
This race was a total success, ACTION RC maxxed out the entry limit, and I didnt see anyone that was not leaving happy at the end of the day. Great prizes were handed out and some awesome racing! Congrats on putting on your first BIG trophy race ACTION RC!!!! Pics and videos will be posted throughout the week!!!
It was an awesome event!!! Thanks to Al, you Dave and all the racers.....
The amazing thing about these cars you dont need to invest a ton of money to be competitive......Dave your cars are hooked up...like they are on rails....you make it look easy.......
Old 06-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery...y.php?cat=1138

Pics and video from this weekends mini Z race.

More to come....stay tuned
Old 06-26-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Regular

Al you have a heck of a nice place there and a great bunch of local racers. Very nice friendly Atmosphere Lots of fun, and good racing. I had a Great Time.. Too bad the car didn't

It was nice to run into some faces from races past down at the Belly too...

Look forward to the next Mini Z party... I'll be back.... hopefully with a workign car..
Old 06-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

i had alot of fun racing a mini-z for the 1st time,

i dont even own a mini-z rite now i used berms backup it was a fun day and ill be back once i get a mini-z
Old 06-28-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Champion

My only question after this race...

When's the next one