Community
Wiki Posts
Search

X-Mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

or even cheaper a nikko 1/14. i had one and theyre brilliant fun for a first timer.
i even drove it down the stairs once or twice (by accident! it went out of line of sight). you can get hop ups too. motors, battery packs, tyres, and i think maybe even oil shocks. they take a beating. and they even come with an FM radio out the box (i found this out by putting it next to my amp and turning the steering. it went higher and lower as opposed to louder and quieter.)
Old 06-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

xmods are great! I do a lot of custom work on them. If anyone has seen i have done hinge work too. Pics:

Old 07-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow just came across your post here. Nice hood mod on that vette. I've got some x-mod stuff lyin around and a car in need of the range repair(needs two resistors replaced on the board). Kinda the same thing has to done as the steering mod, if youv'e done that yet. If you want it PM me and gather up the stuff and give it to you saturday. It has some nice alum mods and a lexan nascar body, as you can see in prev post.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default xmods

personaly i loved the xmods i had one that i races for 2 year every weeked. a gen1 when i sold it about 3 mounths ago it was still working fine. i had one that would go about 45+ mph... thats fast for somthing so small.. hear5s a pic of all the one i had if interested...
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...=rcebay035.jpg marcus