Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
motor test ,, great planes 28-35-3900 BL... INSANE!!! >

motor test ,, great planes 28-35-3900 BL... INSANE!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

motor test ,, great planes 28-35-3900 BL... INSANE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Default motor test ,, great planes 28-35-3900 BL... INSANE!!!

vehicle.. VENDETTA TRUGGY with half8th ST wheels
gearing ..19/41 final drive 5.46:1
first days test done with mamba esc,, second day done with quark pro car

well I first tested the ,,,well rather ran the gh3600 off a lipo pack,,,,,, and broke a cvd,,,,,so I made a new one,,,, then I used a gp1300 with the new motor

gp1300/28-35-3900== well blah blah blah fast blah blah blah gigglefest blah blah blah wheelies blah blah blah holy %@$# blah blah blah speed blah blah blah too fast blah blah blah gp1300 did that blah blah blah

2s lipo/28-35-3900 === &#%*&?%#*&% I over shot the dang triple;,,,,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!

heyguys hmmm dont buy this motor ,,, let me keep them to myself ,,,,,, it isnt worth going that fast,,,,, I think I wet my pants,,,,,,,

wow,, you thought I wet my pants when I tested the motor the other day.... well my friends I have to say I did number 2 on myself yesterday......

after running the car a bit with the mamba esc ,, the esc just died,,,, nothing nada...
I plugged in the pro car to make sure it wasnt the motor ,, it wasnt,,, the esc died
settings on it were tricky and easy at the same time,,, I set it for drag brake and low lipoly....

this is where the fun began,,
this thing was a bullet,,, just crazy fast,, not only that but my first turn from the straigght was simple and easier than ever to take,, thanks to the drag brake

because of this esc/motor combo I need ball diffs in front,, and maybe the rear,,, and I need cvd's badly,,, those plastis arent holding,,, atleast not the rears,,,,,, and a new set of front wheels,,,, one of the tires unglued themselves,,,,,,,

I LOVE IT