warranty question

Old 02-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default warranty question

I have a 2s 1550 pack with the 3 year warranty. This May is the 3 year mark. This pack has been used exclusively in a rc18t with a Mamba25 and 5400kv motor. Pack has been awesome. Now I'm starting to hit the lvc after about 600mah of usage. I cycled the pack with my charger and after a full discharge on the charger then a full charge it only took 1008mah. This is just over a 33% loss in capacity but usable capacity is less than 1/2 of the rated capacity. I want to make sure that this isn't going to be an issue if I send it in for warranty replacement. I also am curious as to what pack I'm going to get in return and what it's going to cost because you don't carry this pack anymore. Hoping to resolve this soon as I want to be able to enjoy my little truck again
Old 02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

With time running out you should just call them or go to their web site and use the online live help.

Available 7 days a week
888-654-4450

The Live Chat feature is in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
www.MaxAmps.com

hope that helps