MaxAmps Support

 

Old 02-21-2009, 01:15 PM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
rifleman223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, Ca.
Posts: 166
Default MaxAmps Support

What's going on with MaxAmps support???? I have emailed numerous times regarding a swelled pack. Its been months and no replies.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-03-2009 at 08:36 AM.
rifleman223 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 01:33 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (308)
 
cola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Willoughby, Ohio
Posts: 3,260
Trader Rating: 308 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rifleman223 View Post
What's going on with MaxAmps support???? I have emailed numerous times regarding a swelled pack. Its been months and no replies.
Thats odd. MaxAmps has some of the best costumer service around. Try contacting [email protected] . He should be able to help you out.



David
cola is online now  
Old 02-21-2009, 02:23 PM
  #3  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
rifleman223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, Ca.
Posts: 166
Default

Originally Posted by cola View Post
Thats odd. MaxAmps has some of the best costumer service around. Try contacting [email protected] . He should be able to help you out.



David

I have emailed Austin in December, then January. Nothing. Meanwhile I have a VERY EXPENSIVE paper weight.
rifleman223 is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 04:31 PM
  #4  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 947
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

It's possible that there are email issues along the way. try and send a pm to him.
Sabin is offline  
Old 02-21-2009, 08:40 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
jrr102486's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The One With The Light Saber
Posts: 1,570
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Sabin View Post
It's possible that there are email issues along the way. try and send a pm to him.
trust me try jason. hes one who is in the most contact with the customer support for things like this.
jrr102486 is offline  
Old 02-22-2009, 07:48 AM
  #6  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
rifleman223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, Ca.
Posts: 166
Default

I will try that. Hopefully, Ill get a response. Not sure I buy the email issue. But that is notwithstanding.
rifleman223 is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 05:40 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
 
JAM MaxAmps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nine Mile Falls, WA
Posts: 1,061
Default

I'm sorry if your e-mail was overlooked. But we do have a phone number that is toll free 1-888-654-4450. You could easily call that if e-mails are not working. And yes sometimes e-mails don't get through junk filters so it's possible that has happened. As far as you contacting me you did so on Saturday by e-mail at which I responded back in less than 15 minutes of me getting that e-mail. It's now Monday and you haven't responded back to my e-mail. Makes me think that you might have an e-mail issue. If that is the case and you didn't get my e-mail asking some basic questions so I can try to help, then I would suggest you call into the shop and speak with one of our staff so we can take care of your issue.

Best regards,

Jason
JAM MaxAmps is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:04 PM
  #8  
Tech Master
 
JAM MaxAmps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nine Mile Falls, WA
Posts: 1,061
Default

Still no reply to my e-mail.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 12:53 PM
  #9  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
rifleman223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, Ca.
Posts: 166
Default

Never got the email. I will call
rifleman223 is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM
  #10  
Tech Master
 
JAM MaxAmps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nine Mile Falls, WA
Posts: 1,061
Default

I have a feeling that we have responded but for some reason your not getting our e-mails on the return side. Calling would be best.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:30 PM
  #11  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
rifleman223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Santa Clarita, Ca.
Posts: 166
Default

I just spoke with Jake. Thank you. I am unsure why the emails never got to me. I did not see it in my mail server logs.

Either case, maxamps.com is now white-listed. I will take a pictuer tonight of the pack and email it to support.

Thanks again
rifleman223 is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:40 PM
  #12  
Tech Master
 
JAM MaxAmps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nine Mile Falls, WA
Posts: 1,061
Default

Good to hear. And your very welcome glad we could help.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps is offline  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:19 PM
  #13  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stockton, Ca
Posts: 1,480
Default 2s 5000 swelling

Hey Jason- I sent you my 2s 5000 for the reason it is not even a year old and it is beginning to swell. You should probably get it in a few days (providing our US mail service does its job) Please diagnose and contact me when you get a chance--Thanks! Also, if it need replacement would it be possible to upgrade to the 2s 5250 w/TRX plug like I previously purchased? Please be assured I am not dissatified or complaining in any way, shape or form. I am concerned about the well being of my Slash.
Thanks, Eric
bowl806 is offline  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:28 PM
  #14  
Tech Master
 
JAM MaxAmps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nine Mile Falls, WA
Posts: 1,061
Default

Originally Posted by bowl806 View Post
Hey Jason- I sent you my 2s 5000 for the reason it is not even a year old and it is beginning to swell. You should probably get it in a few days (providing our US mail service does its job) Please diagnose and contact me when you get a chance--Thanks! Also, if it need replacement would it be possible to upgrade to the 2s 5250 w/TRX plug like I previously purchased? Please be assured I am not dissatified or complaining in any way, shape or form. I am concerned about the well being of my Slash.
Thanks, Eric
Couple of things. Did you fill out an RMA form from the warranty page on the website? Also what's the order number for this pack.

Jason
JAM MaxAmps is offline  
Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 PM
  #15  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stockton, Ca
Posts: 1,480
Default

Originally Posted by JAM MaxAmps View Post
Couple of things. Did you fill out an RMA form from the warranty page on the website? Also what's the order number for this pack.

Jason
Don't have a order #-it is probably in your records. It was a phone order from my wife. Left msg this am with someone (forgot his name-Jake?) to contact me if any questions/problems. If you have any otherr concerns, call me:
Thanks, Eric

Last edited by bowl806; 07-31-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: delete phone #
bowl806 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service