Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Company/Manufacturer Forums > MaxAmps Support Forum
express shipping from maxx amps ---- NOT!!! >

express shipping from maxx amps ---- NOT!!!

express shipping from maxx amps ---- NOT!!!

Old 12-29-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have finally had a chance to run my batteries from Max Amps. The performance from there product has by far exceeded my expectations. If I need more I will give them another try.

Last edited by ROBBSRACING; 12-31-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

That's good to hear if you run into any problems contact me right away. [email protected] I check my e-mail continually all day long during regular buisness hours.

Jason
Old 01-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default email

Hey Jason,

Sent you an email on my express shipping order of 2 6 cell 4700 kits. Wanted to know how fast express shipment will get them to me since I did upgrade the shipping charge. Please let me know.

Bryan
Old 01-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm new to the RC Dag Racing aspect of the hobby and here is my first experience with MaxAmps.

Ordered two packs, charger and balancer around the Thanksgiving holidays. Took about 10-12 days to get the packs. No problem. It's the holiday season. I ran the first pack and basically melted the pack from over amping it. My fault! I had no idea about this Brushless\LiPo stuff (But I am learning ). After emailing Max Amps and explaining my situation and numerous emails back and forth, they took my unused 2nd pack and credited the cost toward the properly sized packs. I then ordered three 2s 5000 LiPo's. I had those batteries on my door step in about four days.

I have had nothing but a Satisfying experience with MaxAmps and thier batteries absolutley rock for Drag Racing. They will continue to get my business and I have no problems recommending them to anyone who inquires about LiPo batteries.