Search

Off Road Thread (ALL SCALES UNITE)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by leevanm
LLcoolJ, toneloc and vanilla ice bashing around
(halatang oldies na ako ha, hahaha... buhay pa ba tong mga to?! )
Mike Hammer pre nakalimutan mo.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by charmiejo
hahahaha..pinagtripan mo pa rin kme...hehehehe..joke...honestly it has been so much fun spending a day with you guys...thanks for the experience sir donjie...you guys are like family to me with the short span of time iv spent with you...i really felt your sincerity...drama na toh...hahahahaha...its not about winning that best muse title..its more of the good people that you guys are that made it so fulfilling for me...hehehehe..id love to help you guys...make rc here in the Philippines a very well known hobby...weee...it be so much fun...go go go..more rc racing for us...weeeee....see you guys sunday...improve pa ntin yun mga events ntin..sasayaw nko at kakanta next time....hahahahaha....hep hep...hooray tlga...
Its us, the racers, who had the most fun because of your presence together with tin,fines,princess, and fam. And I really appreciate your effort and ideas on how to make our sport more recognized. We really do need people like you.

For those who do not know yet, Charm is trying to get our event on Sept. 14 be featured by the Auto Extreme, a TV program of ABC 5. And thru her endorsement, I have just recently talked to the segment producer of that show and we discussed the possibility that they will feature our event in their program. Let us keep our fingers crossed that this will materialized. I am sure it will.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Tech Rookie

ah!just plain CHATTERS on the loose!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Sorry guys i went out for a few times had urgent photo shoots,from time to time il be checking out this site,i had lots of fun meeting you all,specially the team sonic.Congrats to all the winners,your very much welcome sir Gaucho.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

ang gaganda nman!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King of Lean
hahaha. Charm, the event wont be the same without you and that is an understatement. You have captured the hearts of the RC racers and any event in the future na wala ka would be less interesting. I am sure a lot of guys here will second my statement.
Its us, the racers, who had the most fun because of your presence together with tin,fines,princess, and fam. And I really appreciate your effort and ideas on how to make our sport more recognized. We really do need people like you.

For those who do not know yet, Charm is trying to get our event on Sept. 14 be featured by the Auto Extreme, a TV program of ABC 5. And thru her endorsement, I have just recently talked to the segment producer of that show and we discussed the possibility that they will feature our event in their program. Let us keep our fingers crossed that this will materialized. I am sure it will.

yah we will...hope they will...basta anything for you guys...sna we muses din will be close..i'll talk to the one in pulp pa pla...bka pede pa tyo feature dun..with us as your models...i can ask the muses if they want..sige we'll talk about that when we see each other again...pra mrami pa tyong rc events to do..im really excited to see more racings...hehehehe..go RC team...
Old 09-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PRINCESS_B
Sorry guys i went out for a few times had urgent photo shoots,from time to time il be checking out this site,i had lots of fun meeting you all,specially the team sonic.Congrats to all the winners,your very much welcome sir Gaucho.
hi princess..nice...your log in na rin...hope mkapagbonding nman tyo sa next rc event...see you sunday...God bless
Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Charm,sorry very bc lahat want to sit with you girls din kaso dami phone calls,anyway see you this sunday and im sure makapag-bonding na tayo after the team race,Guys thank you also
Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Tech Regular

5 days to go before the Truggy Team Race. I am sure this is all you are gonna see:

Dragon Domination.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Sir scary naman
Old 09-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Charm GTG see yah!GOD BLESS
Old 09-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Tech Adept

Charm GTG see yah!GOD BLESS
okie...tc princess...Gudluck sa photoshoots...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Charm,sorry very bc lahat want to sit with you girls din kaso dami phone calls,anyway see you this sunday and im sure makapag-bonding na tayo after the team race,Guys thank you also
its okiedokie princess...glad we have this forum..to keep us guys in touch..
Old 09-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Tech Adept

5 days to go before the Truggy Team Race. I am sure this is all you are gonna see:

Dragon Domination.
tlga nman..sige will see this sunday...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

ansaya nman dito.,.interactive...dpat si tin,fines and fam din...weee...go racers....laban lng sa race pero...teamwork pa rin tyo as Manila Racers..go go go......bye nako...tom ulet...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.