Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

JP Raceway will be open on Friday, January 27

Check out pictures of the track
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-118-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-119-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-120-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-121-.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-image-123-.jpg  

Old 01-25-2006, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ganda!!! clockwise ba to or counter?
Old 01-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
TALOPS - Malamang parang 23T . . . . 5.8!!!

Seriously, baka baba ang stock from 6.2 to 6.4
wow! ang laki binaba ng gear ratio! ala montalban ah.......

sir JT praktis ata sila bossing ko tonight, malaman ko bukas kung ano gearing ng stock, lufet! umulan man o umaraw tuloy ang laban...... bawal ang di mag laro! hehehe!

robo!: nakay bossing ko yung battry zapper, yung isa di ko pa nabubuo ang ckt! heramin mo na lang........

Don: walangya kaw pala yan, hehehe! next time maging makalaban na tayo ulet sana maabutan pa kita! hehehehe!
Old 01-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Track Fee at JP raceway is 300. Just to make it clear to everyone!
Old 01-25-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

ran at jp last nite. gamit ko 8x2 na cobalt with narrowed XXX brushes. gearing - 8.06 at timing 12deg. gear up one tooth lang from capitol.

traction still low but improving. first few runs parang drift car auto namin. but as the night went on, kumakapit na. the track just needs cleaning since may mga residue pa ng tar. pero isang linis lang nun, and the grip should be fine! the track is a sight to behold..... and yes, bring on the rain! it wont matter! tuloy pa rin ang ligaya! hehehe
Old 01-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MOTO
Track Fee at JP raceway is 300. Just to make it clear to everyone!
Tenks meyn. Any info on what time the track opens during Saturdays??? . . . . For us morning persons.
Old 01-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Tech Champion

babytoy: nakausap ko nga si fbj kagabi - nasa kanya nga. thanks men!

fbj: baka pwede mo madala sa track yung zapper. i'll bring my loose cell packs. wanna see kung may use pa mga packs na yun ... kahit pang practis lang.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

jt: gud question..... but i have no answer hehehe best to ask rbboy or xtreme .... pero as of 12:30 last night, di pa confirmed kung san ang karerra this saturday eh. wait for further announcments daw. so it's wait and see for us pa 'til then .... by the way, we were using traction compound last night.

rbboy/xtreme: in behalf of those who wish to go to JP early on sat, how early does the track open? likely marami nang excited subukan yung track. also, any news if they will wash/soap down the track. for sure traction will be great once thats done .... as seen last nite, a few runs and the grip improved a lot so what more kung ma wash down yung film of oil and dirt. .... saya nyan pag kumpait lalo!

pitshop/rbboy: pa-advise nalang kugn san karrera sa sabado! thanks!
Old 01-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
ran at jp last nite. gamit ko 8x2 na cobalt with narrowed XXX brushes. gearing - 8.06 at timing 12deg. gear up one tooth lang from capitol.

traction still low but improving. first few runs parang drift car auto namin. but as the night went on, kumakapit na. the track just needs cleaning since may mga residue pa ng tar. pero isang linis lang nun, and the grip should be fine! the track is a sight to behold..... and yes, bring on the rain! it wont matter! tuloy pa rin ang ligaya! hehehe
Uuuuyyy that's good news. Kamusta naman yung facilities . . . pit area, access to electrical outlets, chairs, and FOOOODDDD???
Old 01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Adept

Default JP Raceway

Here is a better view for those who havent seen it yet
Old 01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Tech Adept

Uuuuyyy that's good news. Kamusta naman yung facilities . . . pit area, access to electrical outlets, chairs, and FOOOODDDD???
Everything is ok just make sure you have an extension chord to make sure you can hook up to the wall outlet incase you get to sit in the outer tables. Food, medyo malayo ng konti pero pag may mang boy, walang problema, hehehe
Old 01-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Champion

i take it you've never been to JPs track before during the offeroad days ... hehehe ... pit area is great! big/long/wide monoblock tables, lots of outlets (but bring and extension cord), industrial fans everywhere so the place is cool, air compressor is a permanent fixture .... food? delivery is the way to go.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I will inform you kung saan yung race on saturday, i will talk to mang later.
I am not sure about the track hours but I will talk to JP about it and I'll post it later.
Any suggestions how we can prep the track for traction? John Tovillo of San Miguel is donating 20 cases of 1.5L expired Coke para mabuhos sa track. Any suggestions?
Old 01-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Tech Champion

FBJ: if i may suggest, i think it's just a matter of washing down the residue (with soap and water if possible) left on the track during construction - dust, dirt, and oil from the tar for the asphalt. since it's an indoor track, it does not get exposed to natural elements such as rain and sun which helps clean out all that grime. it might even have to be a regular thing for that track given nitro cars will run there as well and they spew oil on the surface as well. and if we continue to use traction compound, that will also build up on the track over time attracting dirt making the surface sleek - we wont have the sun on our side to naturally evaporate those things.

if it is cleaned, we may not even need sugar water or soda to add traction. ... i could be wrong but those are my thoughts. if that can be done maybe on friday morning - im sure the track will be nice and ready for saturday racing.

... let us know where the race will be. if it rains though, i guess the answer is obvious! hehehe
Old 01-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Korekadyan sir. Baka nga after the initial hosedown, walis tambo or blower na lang ang kailangan eh, to sweep off the tire and foam residue from the track - ala Pearl Plaze before . . . . Baka din kasi matanggal naman yung asphalt kapag walis tingting ang ginamit lalo na kapag si Mang Boy ang bumanat.

Btw, nawawala lang naman ang 'espirito' ng Coke kapag expired eh. . . Pde pa ring inumin yun!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.