Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudi Arabia RC Club

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sir ...marami sa doha body shell lalo na sa touring cars, planes, chopper, lahat halos available. wala lang organizer dito kasi trip nila bashing lang..

ito mga shops.

Hobby Center - +9744934388 Bobby and Ernie (pinoy)
Speed Marine - speedmarine .com di ko alam no.
Pro Hobbies- +974 4580900 (kaharian ng mga pinoy)
Expo center- + 974 5149479 (namal)

kaingit kayo sa saudi.....
Old 11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

cobra: talagang nsa dugo yan kse alam ko nd k makatulog ng maayus dahil wala k outlet bwhhhaaaahahhahah!
nsa isip lng n u will convince ur self pro lets face the truth that u r addicted to rc!!auuuuuuuuuuuuuauuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Old 11-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Tech Addict

lhancelot,
Kung skali naman mapadaan kayo on one of these shops patanong naman ng 190mm protoform touring car body. mazda speed or dodge stratus. papakisuyo na lang namin bilhin sa kasama sa work na aatend ng seminar jan last week of november. thanks.....
Old 11-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Desert_FORCES

Guys,
Im posting a new thread for Filipino Overseas Remote Control Enthusiast of Saudi Arabia
Old 11-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Tech Addict

revodean: there is already a thread saudi arabia rc club! anyway where are you now and i think you have a revo 3.3 m i ryt!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

RevoDean-

Tuloy ba ang Desert FORCES Cup? Mga Saudi boys ready na ba kayo?

Cheers,
Nellguess
Old 11-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Desert Cup Race

Nell, please post the details of the race... so we can prepare...
Old 11-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Tech Master

Default Practice Track

Guys... Gen and I will be scouting for a new place to practice with our rc cars. We will check this old basketball court in pepsi road, that don't have the basketball board and ring and not being used if it still there, and we will get approval from the owner for us to convert it to a race track.

Then we can invite the Riyadh and Jeddah boys to come here in Khobar to race with us... .. cheers
Old 11-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Tech Rookie

yup i have a revo 3.3 and happy with it, best damn rc i ever had
Old 11-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

sir as u will see my avatar thats my revo i post some pix in monster truck pic ur monster truck! enjoy
Old 11-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Tech Regular

bro...

ito mob. ko +974 5462455 pki bigay sa mga bro mo na ppunta rito. ppasyal ko sila
Old 11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

lhancelot,

thanks, pero katutubo un aatend ng seminar kaya shop and go lang hehehe. patanong naman kung sakali mapadaan ka dun sa suking shop mo kung magkano un protoform body 190mm. tnx...
Old 11-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Default Intro to R/C

Hi guys.. I just send Gen a little story about how I started in rc, because he told me how he started... I decided to paste a copy of what I have told him here.... maybe some of you want to share how you got started in this hobby...

" Ako naman I can't remember when, but I saw sa TV yong race ng radio control, halo halo pa noon my buggy, monster truck etc. off road. Hindi pa ako nakakakita actually sa personal ng rc. I was dreaming to have toys like those, that you can drive and you can actually control.

Then I started working in Hongkong around June 2002. I was browsing the internet, and I stumbled upon an info somebody looking for F201 kit in Hongkong, later I found myself in Kwongwa street looking at the hobby shops.

My first kit was a Mini-z and I play it in the indoor circuit in Mongkok, Hongkong, the FETs was modified to handle the fastest motor in Hongkong that time. But I was no match to the Hongkong guys with their 3pk modules. I got the 2PL AM and maybe a busted servo pot on my mini-z.

Later I decide to buy another kit and I found a last available kit of x-ray m18. that was my first kit that I actually assemble with electronics. I also play with that with in an indoor asphalt track in Kwai Fong, Hongkong.

Next kit I bought was a new in package David Spashett Switchblade Special Edition by Trinity that is one fast kit with the 23T xenon motor and (4)GP3300. That 1/12 kit runs on the speedzone (only one time) and in the onroad circuit of mang near the munisipyo (only one time also), during my vacations.

Then, I got a TL01, cheapest kit I find in Hongkong. I still have all those kits from Hongkong.

2004 I left Hongkong and was transferred to Oman, and April 2005 I started working here in Saudi Arabia. Here in Saudi, I started to get more involve in rc as a hobby to pass the time. and that also here where I got the extra money to buy all the high-end kits and electronics that I have now.

I was able to run the pro4 mamba 6900 on the JP Racing track, but I got a loose differential ang a oneway so i did not get the setup right. Hopefully when I comeback there again this May 2008, I will be able to rip the track with my experience here in Saudi.... " ... Cheers....
Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by grizzle
Guys... Gen and I will be scouting for a new place to practice with our rc cars. We will check this old basketball court in pepsi road, that don't have the basketball board and ring and not being used if it still there, and we will get approval from the owner for us to convert it to a race track.

Then we can invite the Riyadh and Jeddah boys to come here in Khobar to race with us... .. cheers
uyy!!! ok yan sir roland...i'll bring my team - Team Dessert Filipinos in Arabia Racing Team lets bring it on!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

ricky boy nadito lang pala sa tabi ko ang sport village dito sa jeddah pre gusto mong manood ng race drag ng mga saudi bro may natigok kaagad dito sa drag race nila lumiyab ang sasakyan and sabay gulong badden mote...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.