Wiki Posts
Search

RC PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITES

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Ridiculous questions.

1. what time po start and tapos??? - Obviously Mall hours
2. what time po pede magpunta ung magdedemo??? - Needless to say before starting the activity.
3. may power supply po???[/QUOTE] - I am sure its solely for their use. Why? are you planning to bring your charger & stuff?
Old 06-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

oldskul: good luck with the mall tour. will try to drop by one of those dates pag di conflict sa sked. im sure my son would like to check it out. props to you bro! this is such a great initiative ... it can only do good for the hobby.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

grandamasteralok:
sorry grandma hindi ako naka-reply kaagad. The activity will start at 1pm but since this is the first leg let's have a briefing at 10 am before the activity starts then practice kayo ng drifting ng konti to get the feel of the surface. the surface will be like asphalt, ang ginamit ko ay yung black weather kote so makapit ito. we will be installing the racetrack the night before after the mall closes so yung mga magdi-drift demo na gustong magpractice sabay na lang kayo sa akin.

so again, the event will start at 1pm and finishes after we get the quota of 100 pairs of father's and sons. we were thinking of 1pm-5pm sana para definite yung ending kaso hindi natin alam yung influx ng participation eh, baka umabot ng 500 pairs in just one day pero durog-durog lahat ng gamit pati mga crew, quota na kaagad in just the first leg anyway, we will adjust as needed. Mangapa muna tayo sa SM Manila.

For the power supply, meron tayo nun as we will be also charging our batterries for the school cars. Basta usap tayo sa briefing para malinis yung presentation natin.

ok kita kits, goodluck to all of us. And thank you very much in advance to PRCD for your generous support and participation. This is gonna be hard (especially the 16 and 17 sked) but let's just have fun while were doing this.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Robo: thanks man for your support. punta lang kayo ng kid mo. let him try this out, but as for you... you will be introduced You are the national champ! That title must mean something and must be enjoyed by the holder (like free entrance fee on all races for the entire year).
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

Amboy: sorry amboy i didnt reply earlier to grandmasteralok so you misunderstood. grandmasteralok is with the PRCD and they will be doing drift demo after the activities that's why he was asking those questions. I hope its all clear now.

Grandma: end of story, ok?

Last edited by oldskul; 06-04-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by oldskul
Amboy: sorry amboy i did reply earlier to grandmasteralok so you misunderstood. grandmasteralok is with the PRCD and they will be doing drift demo after the activities that's why he was asking those questions. I hope its all clear now.

My bad. I apologize.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Amboy: sorry amboy i didnt reply earlier to grandmasteralok so you misunderstood. grandmasteralok is with the PRCD and they will be doing drift demo after the activities that's why he was asking those questions. I hope its all clear now.

basta po kayo sir... thanks... i was planning not to bring my stuff... kaso, mukhang happy happy ito kaya magdadala na rin ako ng drift kit...

blackwrench: pede pasabay???

rough: hehehe... gets mo na agad i bet...
Old 06-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

oldskull: OK ito ah, will definitely try to join sa 16th with my daughter. medyo praktisado na ito sa JP with her Swift hehe. Congrats in advance and thank you for all the efforts to make this hobby grow.

some questions lang, might be ridiculous din -
1. series po ba ito? required to complete all leg? may drop? - para makasali sa raffle?
2. how much per racing day ang registration? (kung di umabot sa first 100)

Robo> see you there pre, excited na itong panganay ko hehe.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Lewd Skywalker
oldskull: OK ito ah, will definitely try to join sa 16th with my daughter. medyo praktisado na ito sa JP with her Swift hehe. Congrats in advance and thank you for all the efforts to make this hobby grow.

some questions lang, might be ridiculous din -
1. series po ba ito? required to complete all leg? may drop? - para makasali sa raffle?
2. how much per racing day ang registration? (kung di umabot sa first 100)

Robo> see you there pre, excited na itong panganay ko hehe.

Thanks for the support bro! anything for the hobby.

hehehe ridiculous mga tanong mo! hindi racing ito bro, test drive lang. kung baga patikim We will give all father and son/daughter tandems 5 laps to drive our rc school cars for free. joyride lang tapos takbo na sa Lil's pag nabitin

eto nga lang, pag naka-quota na ng 100 tapos na joyride. drift demos na and if you have an rc car you can run it there.

SM is also talking about giving some time for Toy Kingdom to run their toy cars there sa track pagkatapos namin since open pa naman yung track. That's fine with me kasi at least the people can see the difference between toy rc's and 1/10 scale rc.

As for the raffle, just drop a calling card at the fish bowl and we'll draw them at the end of the show.

see you there!
Old 06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks for the support bro! anything for the hobby.

hehehe ridiculous mga tanong mo! hindi racing ito bro, test drive lang. kung baga patikim We will give all father and son/daughter tandems 5 laps to drive our rc school cars for free. joyride lang tapos takbo na sa Lil's pag nabitin

eto nga lang, pag naka-quota na ng 100 tapos na joyride. drift demos na and if you have an rc car you can run it there.

SM is also talking about giving some time for Toy Kingdom to run their toy cars there sa track pagkatapos namin since open pa naman yung track. That's fine with me kasi at least the people can see the difference between toy rc's and 1/10 scale rc.

As for the raffle, just drop a calling card at the fish bowl and we'll draw them at the end of the show.

see you there!
yup, sabi na nga ba eh ridiculuous hehe. Sige see you sa Mega on the 16th, bilib talaga ako sa dedication mo. Roadshow na yan, dapat yearly hehe. Walang SM Bicutan? Yung half-bro ng wife ko na 9yo and her father is very interested to try din, anyway banggitin ko sa kanila meron sa Sucat. Thanks ulit.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by grandmasteralok
blackwrench: pede pasabay???

pano ka sasabay sakin. taga-laguna ka.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Robo: thanks man for your support. punta lang kayo ng kid mo. let him try this out, but as for you... you will be introduced You are the national champ! That title must mean something and must be enjoyed by the holder (like free entrance fee on all races for the entire year).
hahaha .... it dosent mean much honestly. besides, i dint win - 3rd lang po remember? mga dayuhan ang national champs! .... pero naalala ko pa rin yung usapan natin after the race! sakto yung prediction ko sa resulta! hahaha .... but its all good bro! it was fun ... in the meantime, focus ka na muna diyan sa project mo. you're doing a great job in the interest of the hobby. keep it up pare!
Old 06-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blackwrench™
pano ka sasabay sakin. taga-laguna ka.
kahit magkita tayo sa crossing tapos dun na rin pag pauwi na... mabigat ung dala ko, hassle kung maglalakad lakad pa tsaka maraming sakay...
Old 06-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

grandma sipag magpacute este mag marshal
Old 06-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by flying G.E.O.
grandma sipag magpacute este mag marshal
e ikaw??? hmpt... wag na nga, nonsense lang pag ikaw...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.