QCRCCC OFF-ROAD RACING

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QCRCCC OFF-ROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Tech Addict

Kumusta na QCRCCC! Congrats for the thread! Congrats also to the winners of last Sunday's race!
Old 09-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Tech Regular

congrats sa mga winners last race.

congrats von, sir tante and jeff! von pinameryenda mo ba si wowie, galing mag-pit nyan? von, baka may video ka ng race ng mt. post mo naman. wowie, von: next racemakakasali na siguro ako at ok na TNX ko nun. inayos ko pa kasi TNX ko at ang lalakas na ng engine nyo, bago pa. kakatakot humataw yung sa inyo..hehe!

jeof: ano na nangyari sayo? niloloko tuloy ako ni von

ok to sariling thread na tayo. thanks sir moderators and QC officers..
Old 09-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up ...

Hello QCRCCC!

Solid MT pa rin!
Old 09-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

rajs,
Hope to see you racing with us soon.

xtremhobbies,
Sure! anytime thank you for your commitment for our Off-road Nationals! hope to see you race with us.

kornok,
I'm more interest with the wheels because tires are available from proline kasi 2.2" na. coz some parts of my plasitic wheels are damage maybe plastic expiration. Mine is Toyota hilux mountaineer is deep off-set, unlike bruiser standard offset (shorter) width. Maybe hector would be interested to convert his hilux to bruiser type.
I saw ur post in the off-road thread, maybe ricky is in anothwer hobby shop.

lewd s.w.
Yes "eme" ito. thank you! Sana we can revive the qcrccc.8m.com kasi hector was able to find a guy who can maintain it. all we need is the p.w.? anway thanks!

FAST,
hope to see you oct 8! tell your son not to throttle while the tires are not on the ground.

ambo,
We from now-on you have to bring may parts or even another kit, anything can happen. Good to know your be ready for next race.

pittri,
Sali ka na! malapit na nationals!

rally addict,
Sure would really need you help in the battle for losi foor supremacy!
We are outed gunned, outed scored in the rally, 2wd, st, 4wd.
hect, me, rodel, desthy, erwin, ipe, and other are running in the brink-off over stress.

Usher,
you can still defend you title series champion for truggy. Hope you sked will be okay for this season.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

stealth/emer/hector/and the rest of the QCRCCC boys. i'd also like to thank you in behalf of the ep on-road racers for the assistance you have extended to xtreme and the racers. it helped make our up coming series possible! kudos to you all and congrats on your new thread here in rctech!
Old 09-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

STEALTH: Thanks for the spur gear....It's much appreciated....

Master Emer: You are absolutely right!!! Well, eventhough I wasn't able to run again, I still had lots of fun staying around. Like I said before, we are friends first, racers second. We are in this hobby to enjoy good sportsmanship, comraderie and just hanging around with good guys.

toadstool: Yessss, I have something up my sleeve for my LST. It'll make its debut on the next race. I'm happy that you're enjoying racing in the MT class.

Turbo Optima: Thanks very much pre for the Devcon plastic steel epoxy. Ok na X-6 ko. I reinforced the lower nose piece with stainless steel plate and countersunk bolts and nuts for maximum durability. Nevermind the added weight because I prefer weight with durability than less weight without durability. Super tibay na siya tulad ng BK2 mo pre!!!!

tinops: Congrats pre on your win! Last on the qualifying grid but first sa podium. You haven't lost your touch yet!!! I hope you can join us again on the next race and I'll be looking forward racing with you.

Wind_split and Min101: Great battle between you guys!!!! Congrats Ton on your EP MT win...

BalikRC: Ooops...I forgot to greet your belated Happy B-Day ha...May you have more birthdays to come!!!!.....
Old 09-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ambo
Master Emer: You are absolutely right!!! Well, eventhough I wasn't able to run again, I still had lots of fun staying around. Like I said before, we are friends first, racers second. We are in this hobby to enjoy good sportsmanship, comraderie and just hanging around with good guys.
Tama ka dyan ambo! just to hang around the track with co-racers is fun already... to bad the debut of your X6 was spoiled....but i'm sure bawi yan next race!

Originally Posted by ambo
Wind_split and Min101: Great battle between you guys!!!! Congrats Ton on your EP MT win...
Hehehehe sarap nga ng epmt thanks to you! not to mention racing with min101 to spice it up! ....kaya lang we need more secrets to match ton's gorillamaxx......meron nga pala nasagap na balita yung bubuwit ko...si mr._____balak daw na bilin yung binubuo ni mr.______na hopped-up emaxx! Hahabol daw sa nats!

Stealth: thanks for the invite, stadium truck ulit next race! i almost forgot how good it was....sarap....enjoyed it!
Old 09-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Honorable QCRCCC Officers: Just wondering... have you guys ever considered allowing Lipo batteries for the EP 2WD buggy, EP 2WD ST, and EP 4WD buggy classes?

I'm looking at buying new batteries and I'm seriously considering the Team Orion Platinum Lipo battery. It may be more expensive at the start but I think it is a better investment in the longer term compared to NiMH cells.

I guess a lot of us know that Lipo batteries are lighter and, with proper care, performs more consistently in its runtime and lifetime (compared to NiMH cells with the appropriate amount of care). And I guess the reason Lipo batteries are not allowed in the aforementioned classes is because these features can give undue or unfair advantage during races.

However, for me, my main "beef" with this concern of allowing Lipo batteries or not, is NOT whether it gives undue or unfair advantage during races but more about VALUE for money spent.

I strongly think Lipo batteries can give better value for the money I will spend for it compared to NiMH cells.

For this reason, I'd really like to buy one or two of those Team Orion Platinums and able to use them in our races.

So, I would like to petition that more "freedom" be given for the kind of battery that can be used for the aforementioned classes during the races, in much the same way that more "freedom" has been given for the kind of motor that can be used for the aforementioned classes during the races, and that Lipo batteries be allowed.

Please share what you guys think (and/or decide).

Thank you.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by paulc
is that duratrax evader?
Yes sir!! Duratrax yan! Miles (bago username ko)
Old 09-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

windsplit,

brushless ba kayo lahat sa ep mt?
kakainggit!!!
ano ba kelangan mo...wag lang bl system
congrats to ton!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Elite

Congrats to QCRCCC and its new home! More power!

Old 09-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

HOME SWEET HOME !!!

Hey QCRCCC members and offroad enthusiast,

Another improvement will be done at the track. Extension of pit area and cyclone fence will start next week. And by the last week of October the new track layout will be done in preparation for the OFFROAD NATIONALS...
So bear with us and sorry for the inconvenience if you happen to practice this coming month of OCTOBER.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Thank you Moderators for giving us our Home Thread, Congrats to all the winners and definitely there will be a rematch for AE vs Losi.

Moving Parts,
Only converted 1/8 buggies to Monster truck using Monster tires bowties and crimefighters are only allowed. 1/8 Buggies are not allowed to run on our tracks, Please join us on Monster truck , Truggy class races.

Last edited by balikrc; 09-29-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

EMER, STEALTH, KIMSON, ERWIN, ANGHEL, AMBO & to the rest of the QCRCC Group: Thank You Very Much for lending us the Autoscore Program... We OWE you guys big time!!! From the rest of the EP On-Roaders Maraming Salamat mga Kapatid!!!

EMER: super thanks for goin out of your way and meeting me tonight see you guys soon!
Old 09-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

ambo,
I like your style! thats the way!

roborat, rcboy,
You guys are welcome, if there's anything you need just let us know, we will do our best to help. You can contact ish, kimson, hect, erwin, rodel, and pres. putok.

jobo,
Since we are gearing up for the national, and we have been enforcing the rules, thats why lipo bats are not allowed in our race. Dont worry we cannot stop new technology, these lipo batteries will soon be our battery packs.
New chargers,new motors and more reliable lipo bats. will come out at a cheaper price.
So you will get more saving if you get them after they are well extablish.
Even me I'm open but maybe 2-3 yrs. pa. These are only my thoughs. okay sir.

QCRCCC,
extension of pit area!
pit lane for nitros!
extending the outer perimeter fence and reinforcing them making them taller.
These are some of the improvement on the way.
After a violent typhoon, a tree falls down and damaging the fence.
Dont worry goes will fix them and the tracks will be ready or sunday race oct 10. c u guys!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.