Search

QCRCCC OFF-ROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtrider 26
cge dre..bsta ikaw nanginginig pa!

SIR EMER:kapag bago lng gwapo to sir..pg sayad sa bilog eh tyak citroen WRECKSARA na to...
BIRO LANG PRE, TADTAD NA LANG PARA GANAHAN AKO MAG SET UP NG YKOMO RALLY CAR MO

DAX/MILES: OUT NA MUNA AKO SA NITRO MT,NAGSASAWA NA KO SA NGAYON.. ALAM KO DIKIT ATA PTS. NYO PARA SA SERIES.. GOOD LUCK SA INYO DALAWA HEHE... TAKOT AKO K MARVI

AMBO: PRESENT!
Old 04-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

My gosh, it took me forever just to find this thread or any sort of information about off-road racing here in the Philippines. I just arrived here from the states about 4 weeks ago, and I have yet to find any information about the off-road racing scene here. Can someone please help me. This forum is cluttered with soo many threads I do not even know where to start.

What are the classes you have? 2wd stock, 2wd modified, 2wd novice? What RC off-road tracks here race daily? When do they race?

I race 2wd modified, sometimes 2wd stock, what are the rules for each of your classes?

Should I just bring all my gear from the states, or are the prices for wheels and tires about the same here? Should I but my electronics here or in the states?

Also what tires do you recommend that I get. I am leaving for the states this Friday and will be back in 4 weeks. I would love to get ready to start racing when I get back. Any help would be great.

Thank you.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Anyone have any pictures of the tracks you race on? Also what are popular here? A lot of people here run B4 and XXX?

Anyone recommend a hobby shop near pasig I can buy wheels and tires and all the little goodies when I need it.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

kenneth: Bakit naman? Wala ako sa April 15th race. I'm flying to China. Kay Miles na yan.

wheelspinner: Congrats in advance chief!

Old 04-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by silence360
Anyone have any pictures of the tracks you race on? Also what are popular here? A lot of people here run B4 and XXX?

Anyone recommend a hobby shop near pasig I can buy wheels and tires and all the little goodies when I need it.
if you can back page, you will see what kits we race in classes and the have, pictures, movies, laptime, scoring are all here. You can also find our post in the race results thread.
The most popular kits in the 2wd is B4 they just smoke the competition.
2wd, stadium, 4wd are opened class you can run to the lowest motor turns.
rally and new 2wd stock class, merely runs only pure johnson / mabutchi 27 x 1 stock. rally has been a Loved and well attended of the class. Now last race we have introduce 2wd stock, we hope to encourage others to join this class.
rules basically 1 round qualifying and 2 rounds of mains drop 1, points system.
Our race sked are on 15 QC and 29 Marilao.
just bring tires good for wet and dry conditions, 2-4 pack of bats would be enough.

jebs,
100% pwede ka sa rally race ng QCRCCC.
#1 johnson or mabuchi 27 x 1 motor ang motor.
Pwede ka lumaro sa circle wag mo lang kalimutan mag hulog ng iyong donasyon sa pag gamit ng tracks. Located under the divers stand.

balickrc,
may bagong secret weapon???? That is bad....
Old 04-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Only 1 qualifying round! and you guys just started 2wd stock? How about stadium truck stock?

That is one of the most popular classes back in the states, one of my favorites too. So you can only run pure johnson / mabutchi 27 x 1 stock?

No trinity or peak performance stock motors?

How often do you guys race? every week? what times?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Only 1 qualifying round! and you guys just started 2wd stock? How about stadium truck stock?

That is one of the most popular classes back in the states, one of my favorites too. So you can only run pure johnson / mabutchi 27 x 1 stock?

No trinity or peak performance stock motors?

How often do you guys race? every week? what times?

Welcome to Manila Silence:

here are results posted from the last race-- it specifies kits used and classes run.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...postcount=1492

1/10 2wd class is Buggy Chassis (B4,BK,et al) mabuchi johnson on 6 round cells

1/10 2wd Truck is Truck Chassis (t4,etal) modified all out
1/10 4wd class is 4wd Buggy (Jcon/XXX4/etal) modified all out

MT 4wd is Monster Truck (Savage/Revo/LST) modified

Rally Class is Rally/Conversion Kits (Tc3R, Tl01,etal) mabuchi or johnson on 6 round cells

Races are held bi monthly (tune to this thread for racedates) on sundays from 8am-4pm

text me at 09178201973 if you wish to run during the upcoming holidays.

raj
Old 04-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

silence360,
Last mar 25, we did not came-up with enough numbers to race stadium, but we only run "Opened" Stadium.
The reason why we created 2wd stock using johnson / mabutich motor is to encourage new racers, and old racers alike to race in this class.
Power, is kept to a minimum, motor cost and maintainace is ats its minimum.
Because of the cost of running a 27 turn stock, 19 turns, 23 turns is much expensive, silver cans is the way to go. no trinity etc performance.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...&postcount=420
this is one of my post click it.
We offen race 2 time a month, for more race results visit this.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&page=14&pp=30
Old 04-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

araw araw po ba open ung track?
saka anong araw po ba merong nagppractice dun para makahingi ng konting advice
salamat poh
Old 04-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's too bad, I like the stock class.

Where is this offroad track located in the video. Are there any other nice off-road tracks around here so I can race every week? damn 2 times a month, I am soo use to racing 3 times a week haha.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default UPDATED SERIES-1 DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP

jebs,
Open naman ang tracks, sat and sun mern nag lalaro doon.

silence360,
The loaction are at qcrccc home tracks in eliptical road Quezon City, in front of the QC hall. Car entrance west ave. gate, the tracks is near Tropical hamburger.
Well thats how it is here, we dont have the luxsury of time to more races.
here are updated drivers points for series-1 jan-apr.

Corrections wowie has total of 9pts.
for any corrections pls txt me.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Should I just bring all my gear from the states, or are the prices for wheels and tires about the same here? Should I but my electronics here or in the states?
You might want to bring all the gear that you can from the States. There are local hobby shops but the variety and availability of stock is inconsistent due to the small RC market here in the Philippines. You might not immediately find what you want/need. Also, prices are on the higher side.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

So there are not anymore off-road rc tracks that race around here.

How about oval racing or parking lot racing, does that go a lil more often.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Over the past week I have been in contact with our good buddy SCOTTY ERNST with regards to his trip here mainly for the big CEBU On-Road Race... Here was his first reply to me last week:

"
Hello my friend. I am so glad you emailed me. I have been meaning to, but time has gotten away from me again.

This trip to PI this time has come at a very bad time for me. Unfortunate things at my shop with my manager have forced me to change my plans for our trip. Nothing devastating or anything like that, just that he needs to be off from work here at Trackside Thursday the 26th – the 30th. This forces us to come back right away and I unfortunately cannot stay that week to race on the weekend. You don’t know how much I feel sorry to let you and the club down. I have been working for the past 2 weeks to try and get some staff to cover the days so we can stay, unfortunately I have only 1 option left. I am going to find out this week if they are going to be able to work, let’s hope. I will let you know by the end of this week for sure. I hope it will work out.

Otherwise, life is good here. Kids are doing great. I am fine and business is doing well.

I think of you and the guys often. When ever I go online and check the thread to see you guys chatting about racing. Please say hello to everyone for me.

I am going to do all I can to make this happen, lets hope we can.

I will let you know.

Take care,

Your friend.

Scotty"

After some pleading on my part and mentioning to him about the growing Off-Road scene here over the last year this was SCOTTY's reply:

"
Hello my friend,

Would you like the good news or …………………………………………………..The Good News!

I am racing with my OFF-ROAD friends on April 29! YEHHHHHHH!

I was able to get the coverage in the store and was able to change my flight, so we are all set.

I am going to get my own cell phone so I have it every time I go to PI. And we can stay in contact when I am there. I am obviously excited to run with you guys, I will try and bring all my Off-Road stuff, what ever I cannot fit, I will let you know.

This really has me even more excited for my trip to PI now that I can race with you guys!

Please let me know all the details about the race.

Take care,

Scotty"

The
SCOTTY ERNST
SUPER
BIG RACE
@
THE FARM

(APRIL 29, 2007)

Is On!!!

Let's ALL Get Ready To

RUUUMMMBBBLLLE!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

AYUZ!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.