Search
Like Tree1Likes

Vintage RC Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)
Default skyline and Honda mugen

sir hec: ganda ng mga vintage shells mo, palagay ko custom made na lang ang front and rear air damns na nasa R32 mo at ang Honda Civic ang cute ng color kahit box art sya! di mo na ginamit marahil ang red sticker set and you painted it flouresent red, am i right? nice work hec!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Tech Elite

Default no pics

Originally Posted by Mark Flores
I have two Brand New in Plastic Vintage RC10 body shells for sale. P1500 each.

1. Associated Pro Buggy Body 6160 (For the Vintage Gold Tub)

2. Associated Viper Body (Fits Vintage Gold Tub, Graphite RC10s)

Mark Flores: sayang walang pics about sa mga shells mo, for all these years nakapagtabi ka pa ng mga oldies na yan as in still in the plastic new?

Aba ala masami RC10 Vintage na nga ang dating nyan sa me mga ari pa ng old RC10, the one i got is the RC10Worlds with Mirage body i think it will fit the tub chassis.
Attached Thumbnails Vintage RC Club-rc10-worlds_top.jpg  
Old 07-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Tech Elite

Default ball bearing set

Originally Posted by barle
hello mga sirs, its my first post in this thread and I just want to share to you guys one of my rc collection. I just recently assembled this bnew Tamiya Bullhead for my son. its been with me for some time now and i finally had the chance to assemble this. cheers
Bro baka interesado kang upgrade ang mga bushing nyan sa ball bearing, marami akong tamiya ball bearings with rubber blue seals na natabi ko sa tool box ko for more than a decade brand new. PM mo lang ako kung interasado ka.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LAPU-LAPU
sir hec: ganda ng mga vintage shells mo, palagay ko custom made na lang ang front and rear air damns na nasa R32 mo at ang Honda Civic ang cute ng color kahit box art sya! di mo na ginamit marahil ang red sticker set and you painted it flouresent red, am i right? nice work hec!
hi, sir. the front of both shells were cut to include the extended part of the
lexans to look like an airdam plus to make it look lower. the civic was just painted white and used all the included decals. thanks for looking.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hgcolors
hi, sir. the front of both shells were cut to include the extended part of the
lexans to look like an airdam plus to make it look lower. the civic was just painted white and used all the included decals. thanks for looking.
Thank you too hec! at least nakakakuha ako ng idea kung pano makakagawa ng airdams on the lexan itself magtitira at pinturahan ng black hahaha! pwede rin sa mga German Touring cars gawin pala yun noh?

Keep up the good work Hec! im always watching your artistic touch!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LAPU-LAPU
Mark Flores: sayang walang pics about sa mga shells mo, for all these years nakapagtabi ka pa ng mga oldies na yan as in still in the plastic new?

Aba ala masami RC10 Vintage na nga ang dating nyan sa me mga ari pa ng old RC10, the one i got is the RC10Worlds with Mirage body i think it will fit the tub chassis.
lapu lapu, you want to get one for your tub? I have the '89 Graphite which I am still rebuilding.

Yes these are new in plastic! You'll be surprised, AE still manufactures them. So these are fresh from the mold!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Tech Elite

Default RC10 progress

lapu lapu, you want to get one for your tub? I have the '89 Graphite which I am still rebuilding.

Yes these are new in plastic! You'll be surprised, AE still manufactures them. So these are fresh from the mold!
oo nga sana! me and my son got the RC10 worlds edition na ke Bryan kinwald pa! at naghahanap ako ng Mirage body as a spare kahit shelf queen ko sya now! palagay ko i will fit sa Tub chassis kasi halos konti lang ang difference nito sa old tub design.

But how's the RC10 project mo! nakita ko sa dati mong post ang vintage graphite chassis at naninilaw na ang mga white nylon parts pero intact pa syang lahat. post mo naman ang progress ng project mo kahit di pa sya gaanong tapos.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Tech Elite

Default just sharing!

1997 Thunder Tiger Mirage V-Spec 1/8 Buggy.

This is the last 1/8 Buggy that i still have right now.

My brother in law bought this in taiwan as a gift. after i lost my Kyosho MP4 in the trunk of my car. ninenok!
Attached Thumbnails Vintage RC Club-mirage-vspecs_01.jpg   Vintage RC Club-mirage-vspecs_02.jpg   Vintage RC Club-mirage-vspecs_03.jpg  
Old 07-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Lapulapu, here is the RC10 Graphite now. I dyed the white parts black. They look new now The new shell is behind the buggy, it's a Viper. I also have a new gold tub shell. It has the A&L steering rack and the infamous 2.2 Pink yokomo wheels and Hot Laps tires!

I'm selling this, if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Old 07-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Default ThunderShot / Mini Cooper

Gentlemen, good day to all. I found my old '87-issue Thundershot, and like you, the restoration bug has bitten me.

Also found my first-issue Mini Cooper (M-01 Chassis) circa 1994.

would anyone have donor cars for these two models lying around? Interested in selling? If so, please text 0918 8015059.

Salamat!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Lapulapu, here is the RC10 Graphite now. I dyed the white parts black. They look new now The new shell is behind the buggy, it's a Viper. I also have a new gold tub shell. It has the A&L steering rack and the infamous 2.2 Pink yokomo wheels and Hot Laps tires!

I'm selling this, if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Thanks Mark ala Masami nga! hehehe parang naiinganyo ako na kunin ko ang RC10 na yan bagay na bagay sa pag ka vintage ko sa edad!

Sige pagusapan natin yan at baka magkasundo tayo sa deal if ever na ibebenta mo nga yan!
Old 07-20-2008, 03:34 AM
TOJ
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default XC / CC01 difference

Mga Sir, ask ko lang ano ba difference ng Pajero XC chassis sa CC01? mas mahaba ba wheelbase ng CC01 ? kasi VW touareg version masmahaba daw ng 1 inches kaya CC01 sya pero yung honda CRV same wheelbase sa touareg pero under sya XC chassis. or baka iba ang base ng difference between d 2 chassis? anyone have detailed info dito?
Old 07-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Rookie

i have a tamiya falcon... needs restoration kasi nabali na yung front end na kabitan ng shocks ... kung me makuha akong replacement good to go pa sya... meron kayang parts nito sa lil's....
Old 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

jayen33, go to the nova fontana stall at greenhills, ask for the rc parts box, i definitely saw a couple of parts trees for the falcon. Parang bumper nga ata.

guys, Im looking for Kyosho Lazer ZX parts, esp. a left front arm, a bumper and an under cowl. Baka you have them in you old parts boxes. thanks
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default vintage tires

Guys, just sharing my just acquired vintage rear tires...

For tamiya sand scorcher and buggy, thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Vintage RC Club-img_3436_small.jpg   Vintage RC Club-img_3437_small.jpg   Vintage RC Club-img_3438_small.jpg   Vintage RC Club-img_3439_small.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.