Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro Models (Malta)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 11:52 AM
Regional Moderator

gustav....check ur e-mail.....i think ull find somthin very funny and intrestin in ur in-box
Old 09-09-2001, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

Lightbulb

HELLO PPL!

Look out for Pro Models mail this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.
Btw well done to all for this afternoons racing

Bye for now!
Old 09-10-2001, 05:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Julian,
It is better if you put on aluminium blocks...they are much stronger the plastic ones.
Also the Associated wishbones crack like twigs.
About time they make nylon ones.
Old 09-10-2001, 06:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

l like your profile Julian.
Old 09-10-2001, 12:16 PM
Tech Rookie

hey ppl ,

hehe like my profile adam , hehe i am a stripper hehehe , bay was fun except for the braking EDIT part hehe, my car is under heavy construction i will not b coming down to the track alot untill i fix d blocks
ciao
julian

Last edited by mr4-malta; 09-10-2001 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2001, 03:29 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Pro Models
HELLO PPL!

Look out for Pro Models mail this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.
Btw well done to all for this afternoons racing

Bye for now!
i didnt get mine...??
Old 09-14-2001, 03:30 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Hi ppl !!

I wanted to let you know that the HPI pro3's have arrived. They are selling at an excellent price of Lm 169.

The Pits Shimizu tyres are also here as well as the brand new take off's (which are sold together with a set of moulded inserts).

The Price for tyres are ????? give me a phone call and I will let you know 7905 1715 / 337845. As usual await a very good price.

One other thing is that by next week hot bodies option parts are going to be available, the lucky few already have a couple of options on there Pro 3's .

Well that's all for now see you at the track this evening.
Old 09-15-2001, 02:07 AM
Regional Moderator

have u track tested a pro-03 yet??
Old 09-17-2001, 01:19 PM
Tech Regular

We had an excellent day of testing this evening.. I have just come back from the track with a big smile on my face ... we have managed to get the pro3's lapping equal to previous car's being used and a couple of times even faster...a very big boost in moral for all of us since these are brand new cars with no experience or know how as to how one should set them up. Even though testing was done on a cool track without any 'pea brain' comments being passed, the pro3's still kept constant lap times.

Very productive testing also has been done from Duncan this evening showing that the extra punch in his new batts from LRP has given him an edge as regards to lap times over the competition...well done !!

Lets hope that we can look foward to this upcoming season which should provide some excellent 'clean' racing with new records being set....hopefully

Well thats all ppl .....hear from me soon

Ciaooooo!!!

G.C
Old 09-18-2001, 03:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Gustav,

You are right we did a hell of a job yesterday. The only problem was that I was using the wrong tyres at that stage, however, I am still impressed with the car's handling. The only question is about it's speed. However, this must not be a problem and with some intervensions on motor/gearing this can be gained. What is also impressive is the handling right out of the box. It is also very efficient.

See you tonight
Ray
Old 09-18-2001, 03:12 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Hi guys,

I know this is probably going to make me look bad, but unfortunately I have to close this thread down.

Our policy at R/C Tech is to allow links to websites to be posted in the appropriate areas, but nothing more, unless you are signed up for a commercial forum. As you will see on the main forum index, retail/web stores such as Speed Tech and Control Centre are paying for forum space here, and as such it is unfair of me to allow other retail/web stores to do the same thing without paying for it.

If Pro Models would like to join one of the advertising plans, I would be happy to allow this to continue, or even to create a new forum just for these types of announcements. The advertising is VERY inexpensive: US$10 a month for your own forum, for example, and is the only way I can afford to keep the site running.

If anybody has any questions or concerns, please send me a PM, email, or post something in the R/C Tech Site Forum.

Thanks.