Search

Awesomatix Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Awesomatix Malaysia

Dear Awesomatix User,

Its an exciting time for all Awesomatix users. Awesomatix was first brought into Malaysia officially in between 2013 - 2014 period starting with the A700 shaft drive model.

Then in end 2015, Awesomatix introduced their first belt driven professional 1/10 Touring Car. It was an instant success as it has proven that the unique and maintain-less suspension system is finally able to display what it is all about.

More recently Awesomatix launched an updated version of the already successful A800 and named it A800X. It came with a slew of updated parts, but nothing too major. This update has made the car one of the easiest car to drive fast around the track.

The car has been one of the fastest if not the fastest in all the races attended in Malaysia with factory driver Wong KokWai.

I hope we can share more of the settings for the awesome car and feel free to contact me for setups and anything else that is related to the Awesomatix chassis.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Attached are the two setups that was used in RIDE CUP Championship RD 1 and MNC 2017 RD 2.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi there,
I'm a newbie here, can u explain how the dl link for the awesomatix latest incarnation a800x /a800 works???
Many thanks
Old 06-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Futaba4px
Hi there,
I'm a newbie here, can u explain how the dl link for the awesomatix latest incarnation a800x /a800 works???
Many thanks
Hello Futaba4px,

Its works in more of less the same way as the chassis stiffener as per the AT110 or ST130. But due to the current trend of settings, we are lifting the chassis stiffeners by 0.5mm and only screwing it down with 1 screw, the initial function of being a chassis stiffener is negated, hence the use of the new DL links.

Then some would ask, why then do you still want to put the chassis stiffener there? It is due to the fact that position is the best place for ballast placement as it is in the middle of the car.

Hope the above helps.