Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Tech Elite

Default TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak

There is a new track in Perak - TLDM track - Track Putra. It is temporary rc track before a new permanent track up in next year 2006 inside the TLDM base camp.

The track location is in TLDM Lumut base itself and they welcome all rc to come and play there during weekend. Almost everytime before they play rc they blow the track with Air blower. I could say it clean. The traction is good and smooth.

I posted some photos in the qd-race forum but i think better to put it here instead.
Attached Thumbnails TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-dsc05355.jpg   TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-dsc05356.jpg   TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-dsc05358.jpg  
Old 11-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nice! ........but where is the drivers stand?......
Old 11-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

The driver stand is at the rightside inside the first photo. Blocked by the "pokok bunga".
Old 11-27-2005, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

As you can see the surface gravel is fine. Not like those Indera Mulia Ipoh surface. This temporary track is located in "kawasan larangan" because of near to VIP rest house. No nailing on the track surface.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by esham
As you can see the surface gravel is fine. Not like those Indera Mulia Ipoh surface. This temporary track is located in "kawasan larangan" because of near to VIP rest house. No nailing on the track surface.
so nex year gona b private track and ''kawasan larangan'' too?
by d way,its LUMUT wor.. kat mane tu?
Old 11-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Infact there was a small race consist of GP Expert, Novice and Electric held yesterday. After 2 Heat it spoil by heavy rain... But mind about my date on the photo it yesterday 27/11/2005 not 18/11 the camera date setting was incorrect..
Attached Thumbnails TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-tldmrace01.jpg   TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-tldmrace02.jpg  

Last edited by esham; 11-28-2005 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
so nex year gona b private track and ''kawasan larangan'' too?
by d way,its LUMUT wor.. kat mane tu?
Lumut is popular with Jeti Lumut to Pulau Pangkor. A nice place for holiday - Pangkor Beach Hotel, beach, beach girls,kain batik, fishing Pulau Sembilan etc..

Before you reach Tol Jelapang Ipoh to Pinang there will be a junction to highway Lumut. Lumut is tepi pantai where all our Naval big ship is kept!!.

Last edited by esham; 11-30-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Tech Elite

Anyway the rain stop about 4:30pm and with the ambitios and outstanding TLDM crew they clean the track! For final !!!! With blower etc.
Attached Thumbnails TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-tldmrace03.jpg   TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-tldmrace04.jpg   TLDM LUMUT PUTRA TRACK - Perak-tldmrace05.jpg  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Tech Champion

Anyway the rain stop about 4:30pm and with the ambitios and outstanding TLDM crew they clean the track! For final !!!! With blower etc.
fuiyo!!efforts from d army wor!wit blower thgs lagi!nex year if got bigger event,after rain they might use gas flame oso..fast dry.. jokin..

so wats their plan after this?arent they gona have bigger race instead of close and giv u cari mkn?heard u got TQ..

Old 11-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Tech Champion

Lumut is popular with Jeti Lumut to Pulau Pangkor. A nice place for holiday - Shangri-La Hotel, beach, etc..

Before you reach Tol Jelapang Ipoh to Pinang there will be a junction to highway Lumut. Lumut is tepi pantai where all our Naval big ship is kept!!.
traveling time from d junction?let say me OTW passing by,can just drop by play car or not?or stil gota ask permission 1st..almaklum la..big warship der,later kena cannon my 1/10 become 10/1..
Old 11-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

or you can cut out at bidor exit and hit towards lumut ,better still look for Sitiawan,cant rememebr the new name for it or look for pankor.....you will have to pass lumut to get to it.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:46 PM
tornado

a track right in lumut.........yipeeee!!............errr devious is right, guys from kl should head off from bidor and not at jelapang, nearer too. , after the bidor toll gate turn into bidor town and turn right at the traffic light in fornt of kfc. turn to your left at the next traffic light at the edge of bidor. follow the road signs as you go along. will be there in 1.5 hours.

Old 11-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Or you can off further up to Simpang Pulai exit toll- Batu Gajah and straight to Lumut That way you can stop at the Perhentian Tapah for refreshment..
Old 11-28-2005, 11:19 PM
Tech Champion

esham..since u post d photo so nice,explaning bout route,do u hv any plan to get a race der mybe for new year or after chinese new year?
Old 11-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
esham..since u post d photo so nice,explaning bout route,do u hv any plan to get a race der mybe for new year or after chinese new year?
I seconded mavicxxx's plan... maybe to organize one good race event there... I would love to race there (Bukan senang nak masuk Naval Base Camp... without any solid reason or purposes...) heheheheheeee... and another thing if they need a person to co-ordinate races or events... I would suggest MAVICXXX to be the EVENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT A.K.A RACE CONSULTANT... coz his mulut and his tangan very powerfull... he can get good numbers of participants... heheheheee... like what he did during the MPPP race...

Cabutzzz....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.