Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Beijing scheduled to hold FEMCA 2013

Date: 3rd week in August

In chinese:-

http://www.rcfans.com/forum.php?mod=...ead&tid=522312

Venue:-

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...XbMsn5cu1oH1_w

FEMCA president >> Trevor Reid already in Beijing to discuss.........New track for the event.

DT
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Beijing scheduled to hold FEMCA 2013

Date: 3rd week in August

In chinese:-

http://www.rcfans.com/forum.php?mod=...ead&tid=522312

Venue:-

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...XbMsn5cu1oH1_w

FEMCA president >> Trevor Reid already in Beijing to discuss.........New track for the event.

DT

Waoh! Too much temptations in China!!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Tech Champion

stay away from aquarium...you ll be safe
Old 12-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

could be be customs issues entering china with our rc gear also 3rd week of august may clash with neo race or cause problems for femca drivers attending neo if femca is on the weekend before neo

anyway racing in china could be interesting

Last edited by CJ RC; 12-11-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

Just my opinion,

To hold a FEMCA event is an Asia level.......Championship. China operate in a very different way from other countries. Such event needs application and approval from the government. If the government agrees, then funding and issues like customs will be duly sorted out before we arrived.

Regarding Neo and FEMCA......which is more prestigious to attend ?

Which one ? Winning the FEMCA or Neo race puts more weight in your resume............
FEMCA is a sanctioned race in IFMAR calendar.....which all or most members of FEMCA blog will attend......

I think most FEMCA blog drivers will favour the Beijing heavily........
Old 12-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just my opinion,

To hold a FEMCA event is an Asia level.......Championship. China operate in a very different way from other countries. Such event needs application and approval from the government. If the government agrees, then funding and issues like customs will be duly sorted out before we arrived.

Regarding Neo and FEMCA......which is more prestigious to attend ?

Which one ? Winning the FEMCA or Neo race puts more weight in your resume............
FEMCA is a sanctioned race in IFMAR calendar.....which all or most members of FEMCA blog will attend......

I think most FEMCA blog drivers will favour the Beijing heavily........
Agreed if government support customs will be a non issue but having competed at many full scale car races in china with government support sometimes things dont go as smooth as you may think

in regards to NEO vs FEMCA thats easy NEO would be the most prestigious because its known and regarded as the unofficial world indoor championship that most of the top drivers from all IFMAR blocks attend each year a true international rc event! being a non worlds year in 2013 i would expect it to be a big one as shown in other non worlds years and manufacturers always support the event how much manufacturer support did FEMCA get this year? compared to EFRA and ROAR events FEMCA drivers are getting very little from the manufactures

One of the great things about 2012 FEMCA was having NEO Buggy covering the event and I sure hope they will be there in 2013 covering our FEMCA event so clashing or setting the date of FEMCA one week apart is not smart for manufacturers or coverage of the event and our top FEMCA drivers who will want to attend both events

Racing in China is an important market but the date of the event needs to be considered and and announced as soon as possible, this years FEMCA event was announced to late in my opinion EFRA announces there events way in advance
Old 12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

To top it off.

It just depends on individual. If divers concern....thinks Neo is more important then go by all means.......but I am sure most FEMCA block drivers will choose it over NEO.........but I can't be sure......To be FEMCA champion means you are the BEST in ASIA and it always goes down well in the history.

China is a big market......and future of RC Racing in Asia.....this event will b most prestigious in my opinion for FEMCA block.

For ROAR and EFRA block.....and maybe a small amount of FEMCA drivers........it will be NEO...........

Either way.....not possible to hold out. Neo is not a world champs.......just an event..........well supported because Phillip does a great job..........fantastic in my opinion.

Anyway........both events are great.......let's race........in 2013..........leave the dates to the organisers.........if FEMCA....GO......IF NEO......GO........

We just race..........
Old 12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Tech Champion

The venue for FEMCA 2013 Beijing.........??

Already ground breaking..........

Finish building......??

Old 12-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

FEMCA still far away.. Any update from our new local track?

Yum Yum.. This come first..
Old 12-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

RCC track you mean ?

Alvin already update......some in his facebook.....have a look.
Buggy Track akan....akan datang.....loh !
Old 12-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Tech Adept

Default The 1/8 Off-Road Malaysian National League 2013 Classes Run Down

With the close of the 2012 Malaysian National League season, we have witnessed an exponential growth in our local racers' skill sets and commitment to the sport. What started as a hobby has obviously transformed into a sport for most. Which is great.

We have heard everyone's feedback and in the spirit of promoting the sport to the next level, for MNL 2013 we have decided to revise the classes and implement some restrictions on who is entitled entry into the various classes.

The rationale behind these new restrictions is to promote an even and fair competitive environment where racers who have improved are pushed into a class that is more suited to their heightened skills to further challenge them to continue improving. This change is an impetus from the maturing of the MNL series through the years.

The organisers would like to appreciate and thank all the drivers, their friends and family for your determination and unrelenting enthusiasm throughout the years the MNL series has been run. The time has come to grow even bigger and better than ever before and look towards working towards grooming Malaysian drivers for the greater goal, of not just acquiring Malaysian titles within our own backyard but Asian and International titles.

As organisers we pledge to put in our best to provide a more than adequate platform to achieve this and it is our hope that every driver sets their sights higher than ever before and aim to be the best not just in Malaysia but the world.

For details on the latest MNL Series regulations please see here.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

We hope to get better lunches and trophies next year? I wouldn't mind coming up with some lucky draw prizes for the final round. Just as long as I am not the only 1 coming out with the prizes.

Anyway my team and I look forward to MNL as always. Everyone is gettin faster. Should be a good 1 again.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

RCC track you mean ?

Alvin already update......some in his facebook.....have a look.
Buggy Track akan....akan datang.....loh !
Wow... Thanks Danny. This task is much bigger than I expected. Can see lots off shelters coming up. And KFC??

Many thanks to Alvin Lam and company..

Cheers!!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

any chance you guys announce the track location for each round so we can begin to plan
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

All MNLs should be at Glenmarie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.