Wiki Posts
Search

JConcepts Tyres and Products

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adrictan
Will the tires come in pre-mounts? Suitable for wht kind of track? Thanks.
stackers are best used for hard packed clean surface where there is a nice groove. in terms of compound you want blue for all round conditions. if its been wet or you need more grip then green compound. the tire has a medium sized lug like an impact.

black jackets are designed for loose sandy conditions. these will be really good when the tracks has had no rain and is really dry. same selections on compound.

I used stackers in blue compound to win MNL4 in KL. I made the wrong choice though as it had rained before the final. green would have been faster.

the other #1 tire to have is the hybrid. I used this to win MNL 5 and also all 4 rounds of the southern series I race in. Even in green its last 60 min easily. its a great tire for grooved or loose conditions

best to mount these yourself as they are more readily available that way. harder to get pre mounts as they are always limited in supply form usa
Old 12-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ben73
stackers are best used for hard packed clean surface where there is a nice groove. in terms of compound you want blue for all round conditions. if its been wet or you need more grip then green compound. the tire has a medium sized lug like an impact.

black jackets are designed for loose sandy conditions. these will be really good when the tracks has had no rain and is really dry. same selections on compound.

I used stackers in blue compound to win MNL4 in KL. I made the wrong choice though as it had rained before the final. green would have been faster.

the other #1 tire to have is the hybrid. I used this to win MNL 5 and also all 4 rounds of the southern series I race in. Even in green its last 60 min easily. its a great tire for grooved or loose conditions

best to mount these yourself as they are more readily available that way. harder to get pre mounts as they are always limited in supply form usa
Thanks Ben for the explanation. I suck at gluing so I guess I have to find an alternative.

Boss, so will you be coming in premounts for the Stackers in Green and Blue compound?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Ben for the explanation. I suck at gluing so I guess I have to find an alternative.

Boss, so will you be coming in premounts for the Stackers in Green and Blue compound?
Gluing is super easy and quick to do. Im happy to show you the easy process and you will have a full set perfectly glued up in 5 min with no tools. Its something worth learning as pre mounts can be tough to get hold of. and you will want different inserts some times so being able to glue yourself is worth the effort to learn

Bring a new set of wheels, foams and rims over if you are coming to Southern Series 1 and I will show you. I taught Didier at the beginning of the year and he could not believe how easy it is when you get shown the right way to do it.

Worth getting a bottle of JConcepts glue and also some extra JConcepts glue bottle straws. They are key to making your life easy in gluing up tires
Old 12-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ben73
Gluing is super easy and quick to do. Im happy to show you the easy process and you will have a full set perfectly glued up in 5 min with no tools. Its something worth learning as pre mounts can be tough to get hold of. and you will want different inserts some times so being able to glue yourself is worth the effort to learn

Bring a new set of wheels, foams and rims over if you are coming to Southern Series 1 and I will show you. I taught Didier at the beginning of the year and he could not believe how easy it is when you get shown the right way to do it.

Worth getting a bottle of JConcepts glue and also some extra JConcepts glue bottle straws. They are key to making your life easy in gluing up tires
Ya gluing the JC tyres are easy as most of them do not even need to be cleaned.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Tech Champion

Will the tires arrive in time for the Southern Race? If so, I'll get 2 sets of soft Stackers. Pre-mounted if available. thanks.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Tech Champion

Will the tires arrive in time for the Southern Race? If so, I'll get 2 sets of soft Stackers. Pre-mounted if available. thanks.
We never order premounted tyres.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

It's ok. I take a set of Stackers in soft with a set of yellow rims. U guys coming for Southern race? I'm Adric by the way.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Tech Elite

It's ok. I take a set of Stackers in soft with a set of yellow rims. U guys coming for Southern race? I'm Adric by the way.
yep ill be at Southern 1.

Come over and ill show you how to glue them
Old 01-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi,
Is the backpack here?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Tech Champion

Sorry about the delay but 3 of my JC cartons were sent back to JC because of them being too big to be sent by EMS. I expected them to arrive 2 weeks ago. Now they are rushing my parcels in.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Tech Champion

Default JC Shipment

They resent my parcels last week so hopefully will get them in sometime this week.

The new 1/8th Stackers and Black Jackets will only come at the end of the month. Sorry guys.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

The delayed JC shipment should arrive today.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Tech Champion

Did the shipment arrive? If so, please bring the tires if can to Southern. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Tech Champion

Did the shipment arrive? If so, please bring the tires if can to Southern. Thanks.
The new 1/8th Stackers and Black Jackets will only come at the end of the month in my other shipment. This shipment which i am getting today was the much delayed 1 that was suppose to have arrived 3 weeks ago.

I will not be joining the Southern Race this round.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Tech Champion

JC shipment arrived!

Back Packs, Glues, Tyre Rubber Bands, T-Shirts, Car Stands, Bodyshells, 1/10th and 1/8th Buggy Tyres, SCT Tyres and etc.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.