Search

Johor 1/8th Buggy Race

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jets
Danny,

Do let us know whens your next buggy race big or small. I will try to come for everyone of them. Great track and good organizing. bravo!

Maybe I'll have my S-Workz Cup there next year.
A+
Old 10-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

A great job well done to Danny & gang for bringing the RC Offroad scene up in the South. Also a big thank you to Team Orion/Maxima Thailand & Mr. Ong Chee Yong for bringing Jared Tebo and also free fuel for this event.
Looking forward to more great events & hope the track will be used to its fullest. Thanks again to Danny Teh & gang for a great event, good timing & also great people.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Big Thanks to DT and his Team!!!! Great JOB welldone!!!

This Race is very well organized. The flow of the race and time control is excellent!!! The track is extremely challenging and fun to race on!!! Wonderful facilities and on site hobby shop!!! Bravo!!!

Although i am 8 hours driving distance away from this track, i am sure that it won't stop me from attending any future races or having weekend fun on this track.

Kent
Old 10-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kudos…!

Thank you Danny & David Aw, you guys are superb on the track layout design & running the event on schedule. Great arrangement of World Class racers to let us have more experiences in R/C racing in the future. This is great…!!!

I and the Team really enjoy the race with fun & challenge. We also plan to have a bashing section when we are free even we needed to drive 3-4hours. See you guys soon in coming Bashing or coming event.

Happy Racing…!!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

congrats on this super duper well organized event. words can never describe how "shiok" I was racing there....way way way way better than sex!!!!
+ 1,000,000,000
Old 10-25-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thank you, Ng koi sai and Sie Sie for all your thoughts and compliments.

To be very honest, i haven't run a race for years now. Last was MNL and I couldn't remember what year was that. Puts me under lots of pressure. Of course my partner to the track, Jia hui >> too put a great effort building it up to specs. Bravo.................I am not taking all the credit but without everyone helping me out...............the race would turn out crap. Thank you to my work team...........they are fantastic and follow what I wants it to be. It is great team work and everyone works.

I have a GREAT TEAM.

Holding races is never an easy task. So much work, my team, the drivers and weather all have to cooperate in order to make it work. Of course the track too must be both easy for beginners and hard for expert/pro drivers. The famous 6 jumps after the chicane which everyone detest or a challenge to clear it consistently. ............even Mr Tebo and many of the guest drivers thinks it is hard as there's so many combination. They really need to think hard.

The track design is really simple and the view is excellent with zero blind spot. The track must be clear and easy to see even for the pit crew and spectators from any angles of the track. So everyone knows whats going on. That's a +.

Last but not least, THE FAIRNESS...............I wants my races conduct in the fairest way I can. In terms of equal track time and equal car wrenching time tops my priority. I hate to conduct races in a unhealthy way and not fair to anyone out there. So in the near future, do expect I may make some strange calls again but that is to ensure fairness. Therefore, never expect my layout will be the same all the time cause I will change it very frequently.

Thank you again everyone, all of you been first class, understanding, great driving and great sportmanship.

Hopefully, I can hold and bring you more first class whether it is national or international event in the near future.

DT

P/S: So all my team members/mates: TLR and Team MAX Racing >> Sorry guys, you don't get favours from me when racing in the track............
Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
Participants,

Thank you for coming to my 1st race at MAX Racing Buggy track. I hope everyone enjoy the racing, the strict control , format and etc.

The only thing which I must apologise is the quality of the lunch, I have ask a nearby caterer to provide food to all my staff and participants but I didn't expect it can be such lousy quality. After the 1st day, I have made a complained hopefully it will improves on the 2nd day. But still it is crap. This is the only setback I have. In the future races, all of you can ensure it will never happen again.

I am truly sorry and yet many understand this was beyond my control. Thank you.

I also like to thank LKH modelsports, Agama, Alpha, Argus, Fitec, RCC, Dolmax Trading, Lim Tow Jia for all their wonderful lucky draw prizes for the support of the event.

Also guest drivers, Jared Tebo, Kyle, Chavit, John Agus and many more in support of the race. Most importantly, Team Orion Thailand and Universal Hobbies for technical support and supply of the fuel to this event.

Lastly, terribly sorry again for the lunch serve. But again the excitement, fairness and good atmosphere of quality racing overlaps all that perhaps.

Thank you.

Danny Teh
Team MAX Racing

Also I like to thank all my working committee, Mr and Mrs Chan Jia Hui, Mr and Mrs David Aw, all my track marshall, my graphic team, my trophy supplier, Ah Leng, Adric Tan, and Aaron Tan.....................Thank you so much.
Danny,

Lunch on 2nd day was much better but I think chicken rice would do. Look forward till the next race..... hopefully not too long waiting.... let's keep it rocking while it's hot!

Great race!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The problem most of them doesn't wants chicken rice. They are sick of it.
Thats the problem.

DT
Old 10-25-2011, 01:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
The problem most of them doesn't wants chicken rice. They are sick of it.
Thats the problem.

DT
Kuew tiow soup ... ,just joking ...

when is the next race ... ?

Congrals.... the big race .... and thanks God got the good weather in final day ...

Good run Danny ...

Last edited by JONATHAN TAN; 10-25-2011 at 05:31 AM.