Wiki Posts
Search

STOLEN RC CAR!! AE RC8B & Hyperion charger

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

Cool

Hi Jason,

really sorry to hear about your loss. Sucks man.

if you want, i can loan you a car to play for this weekend's fun race. just bring your controller and receiver and personal transponder. car is fully serviced and ready to win the race.

just make sure you don't leave it behind, ha ha.

kelv
Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kelv
Hi Jason,

if you want, i can loan you a car to play for this weekend's fun race. just bring your controller and receiver and personal transponder. car is fully serviced and ready to win the race.

kelv
That's cool!Kevin.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Jason,

kelv
Bro u the BEST!!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J_yeo
Yup that's me! Sorry who ru again? Good to meet all the kaki again. I just started 4 days & this happened! Is this zain the tennis zain? Can't remember who is borat & Brian? I hv been flying planes for 2 years already
Brian param is the fat singh looking guy, with his friend who used to drive the YZ-10...Zain is the Lazy eyed fellow with the magic hand and a Lazer ZX...
then there was Toby and also chee yong from back in the day....
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Jason,

kelv
+ A MILLION for kelv
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Infinity
Haha,,,,, we don't remember you leh! You should check the dumpster for your RC8B,,,,,,
that was a very uncall for and unbecoming statement. Even as a joke, it leaves a very sour taste in ones mouth.

It sucks when you lose items, but it sucks worst when a fellow racer puts in black and white, snide remarks at the expense of another fellow racer.

we just wanna bash and have a good time, there is no need to include political, business, personal and sex preference into the basher's rc world.

i am very sorry for your loss Jason, but please do not be put off by this. Bashing is really fun and most people who bash in RCC are honest and fun guys...gals included as well

I have a mp9 sitting around without engine,electrics and shell....you are welcome to "her" if you are interested..PM me and let's start to bash each other silly

Last edited by crittertoo; 08-17-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

no worries...i was there last sunday too, till 8pm...we r regular touring guys...i only found a hp in the toilet,lucky for the owner cause there was a face picture inside...in the future is better to write ur name some where at the b.shell/on any other...this sindiket peopleis always around us...

ur case have been noted...any suspicious kit selling as used coming into my shop,i'll make sure it is not stolen goods...
Old 08-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

no worries...i was there last sunday too, till 8pm...we r regular touring guys...i only found a hp in the toilet,lucky for the owner cause there was a face picture inside...in the future is better to write ur name some where at the b.shell/on any other...this sindiket peoples always around us...

ur case have been noted...any suspicious kit selling as used coming into my shop,i'll make sure it is not stolen goods...
Old 08-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

Alamak, so sad
Now we know what is missing
We got a call on Monday by Chee Yong, we thought only charger in the green case.
Waaaa, missing the main item is so bad
We've been missing things too...fuel bottle, glow starter & tyre opener
But we only got back our glow starter.. a few days later.
We were not there on Sunday, only on Saturday and today and today only we know the real story.
Missing the main item is so so so bad reputation for RCC and for other members.
We are new also in this arena but we saw the kindness and responsibilies of the members. Help each other.
In this case, 1st. blame ourself...careless...that's what happened to us last time
then try to find solution.
2nd. Never give up...personality
3rd. Live must go on...this is hobby...what make us who we are
See u on Sunday
Old 08-17-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

Cool

HTML Code:
 it really is a good idea to label or imprint your name on your stuff especially. Your tools, glow, bottle etc. 

Cause it really is easier for someone who finds it to return them. Off course if the intention is otherwise, really not much we can do about it.

Anyway, it is an eye opener for all of us. Let's help lend an eye on our RC buddies stuff to minimize the chances of things going missing. 

Kelv
Old 08-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Adept

Angry Stolen items

Thanks guys

Let me list down what was stolen...all items less then 4 days old haizzz

1. Rc8b team associated with old blue body shell for bashing. Front shock tower slightly scratched above the shocks. No tyres when stolen. Wing black with ae logo
2. OS black 21 xz-b haven't finnish run in yet still tuning!!! Damn it
3. 4pks futaba receiver, luckily transmitter with me
4. 2 futaba servo, BLS 351 & BLS 352 $$$
5. Transponder AMB
6. Receiver batt 1700 MiHi
7. Hyperion charger EOS0615 duo3 (1 year old) my fav charger
8. 5000mah 6 cell (red colour) saddle pack MiHi batt
9. Fuel bottle

Ayuhhh it's been a very painful 4 days!!
Who ever finds all this items, reward rm1k cash!!! & no need to feel guilty. I just consider u found it & u couldn't find me end story. Thanks guys.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Adept

Oh yeah the bag that all this is inside is a dark green bag 2 arms length with pockets on both ends. It has a logo of "handspring" on it.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Tech Adept

Ayuhhh it's been a very painful 4 days!!
Who ever finds all this items, reward rm1k cash!!! & no need to feel guilty. I just consider u found it & u couldn't find me end story. Thanks guys.
Sorry to hear about your loss.....Anyway to person who find or wrongly take these item.....I suggest better return it asap and claim RM1K from the owner....He offered such a good amount of money to make sure he can enjoy this hobby more......Anyway I sokong about the idea setiap orang yang ada di trek RC bekerjasama tolong jengok2 harta member2 waktu di trek......

Old 08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks to all brothers for the support, anyways I am back with a mugen mbx6. Time for revenge!!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Regular

here u are bro ...any news from the missing item??did u call my fren about the cell pro charger????

btw bro dont give up as rc hobby is really fun.. cheers..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.