Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPC Glenmarie RC Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 03:36 AM
HPC
Tech Master

Yup,u can play micro on the current TC track.But a bit bumpy.Do drop by.

Old 11-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by HPC
Yup,u can play micro on the current TC track.But a bit bumpy.Do drop by.

hmm... interesting.... i will try my best to go glenmarie to try out the track when i got my battery pack.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:36 PM
tornado

Originally posted by boydnhl
really? i thought im all alone in astria. you run s300 or bigblock in your xray, i assume.

how big is the track? bigger or smaller or same size as astria so i know what batt pack i should be using.
Nope...I used Orion Coreless motor, KAN 950mAH 7.2 V cells and HPI std tires and I must say it is very easy to drive there. Lotsa traction.......bumpy, hmmmmmm ........ tak rasa pun.

Track size........I suppose HPC could help me on this as I don't measure it but I reckon it is around 100' x 40' ?

Old 11-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

cool kans?? where did you get your kans? locally or bought it from over the sea?

cool.... that is great to hear that it is not bumpy normally when do you play your micro tornado?
Old 11-17-2004, 08:03 PM
tornado

Originally posted by boydnhl
cool kans?? where did you get your kans? locally or bought it from over the sea?

cool.... that is great to hear that it is not bumpy normally when do you play your micro tornado?
I imported those cells from USA via the net......mighty good cells. Ordered 30 cells to save on postage. When I've bought my micro I used to play at Atria indoor temporary carpet track but now no longer available. and to make matter worse......one by one all my micro kakis not playing actively.......so I sold off my fully upgraded M18 to hop over to 1/10 TC. .....I still have a Mini T to have some fun once in a while.

Over at Glenmarie then no micro kaki. Me alone...lone ranger there. ...but I can tell you....play micro overthere really shiok if you run Speed300 motors. There are 2 micro kakis left in Atria but they really sayang their car......no shiok playing with them......touch them a little they'll curse you.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by tornado
I imported those cells from USA via the net......mighty good cells. Ordered 30 cells to save on postage. When I've bought my micro I used to play at Atria indoor temporary carpet track but now no longer available. and to make matter worse......one by one all my micro kakis not playing actively.......so I sold off my fully upgraded M18 to hop over to 1/10 TC. .....I still have a Mini T to have some fun once in a while.

Over at Glenmarie then no micro kaki. Me alone...lone ranger there. ...but I can tell you....play micro overthere really shiok if you run Speed300 motors. There are 2 micro kakis left in Atria but they really sayang their car......no shiok playing with them......touch them a little they'll curse you.

hahhaa ) i see. mind to share your well upgraded m18 setup? i see. your mini = mini - t?

lol.. i see. some of my friend really sayang their car. hmmm then if like that also sien ler... later accidentally touch their car. but true also ler if in astria when accident ar... sure kinda cham one. i also worry later the car ran out of the track through the gap underneath the gate.

wow... 30 cells ar? any leftover? hehehe...
Old 11-17-2004, 08:23 PM
tornado

One thing for sure I've put in a ball diff in the rear and one-way front diff. I've also upgraded the chassis to X-Ray's carbon graphite chasis. I really have trouble getting those tires out so I've also imported some wheels from Germany where you'll just bolt the wheel to the car with a locknut. I've actually sold off my car with 5 battery packs (not all are KANS), 8 motors and 10 sets of tires. Actually really regretted a bit selling it off 'cos I've really put in lotsa money into this darn car.....anyway sold already and now having tons of fun playing 1/10.

I still have 18 KAN cells left. You can have all of it cheap cheap....but you need to solder them together yourself. Let me know lah.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

One thing for sure I've put in a ball diff in the rear and one-way front diff. I've also upgraded the chassis to X-Ray's carbon graphite chasis. I really have trouble getting those tires out so I've also imported some wheels from Germany where you'll just bolt the wheel to the car with a locknut. I've actually sold off my car with 5 battery packs (not all are KANS), 8 motors and 10 sets of tires. Actually really regretted a bit selling it off 'cos I've really put in lotsa money into this darn car.....anyway sold already and now having tons of fun playing 1/10.

I still have 18 KAN cells left. You can have all of it cheap cheap....but you need to solder them together yourself. Let me know lah.

woa avm rims~~!!!! why i dont know about this earlier.... i want that rims.... very very very very very nice.... i drool over it ever since i saw it but it is too expensive to own one. how much you sell that m18???

yeah i wan the kans. are they new and how much??

pmed you
Old 11-17-2004, 08:45 PM
tornado

Back to you with answers.

Old 11-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

[i] There are 2 micro kakis left in Atria but they really sayang their car......no shiok playing with them......touch them a little they'll curse you. [/B]
Wah.. untill like that arr..... we paly 1/10 till arm or shock tower break also never curse leh... If like that... let them play alone lah.. why not we go play micro together maybe in Glenmarie??? we call all the micro kaki and one shot infest the track lar....
Old 11-18-2004, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So....do you mean that you have no more micro??? aiyaa... then not enough kaki larr...
Old 11-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

hahhaa.... yeah tornado no more micro but mini. nevermind, tornado can use street tire and play together. later he can use my micro to jump hehehe...

yeah we should go glenmarie lepak with out micro but wait first for my batt. :d can ar? hehehe...
Old 11-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Micro ?

Is it fun to play those cars?

Old 11-19-2004, 12:03 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by EP_Killer
Micro ?

Is it fun to play those cars?

yes yes it is fun... :d hehehe... well at least if it is raining you still got something to play in your house, right??

with certain mods, the car is pratically untouchable and durable to bash around.

cheers~~

check this out

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...threadid=51155

there is link in there where youcan download the movie and see what a micro can do :d heheh...

have fun~
Old 11-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Tech Rookie

This sort of cars are very cheap in Hong Kong, very popular

Is there any cheap here!

A shop in Mongkok is only selling HK$ 520.00

The agent here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.