Wiki Posts
Search

ASEAN CUP 1/10 nitro

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time I had. I thought the race organisers did a great job. I arrived home safe and sound after a few days spent in KL. What a great place.

I read a few pages back about the event being 3 port next year. I think some of you might have misunderstood what the race organisers said. I was under the impression that they wanted to run an additional class to the normally run modified class. This extra class would have a control 3 port engine to reduce costs for people who wanted to run in this class. The normal Modified class would be ran like normal.

Hopefully I will see you all next year!

Andrew Abbott.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Miami
This extra class would have a control 3 port engine to reduce costs for people who wanted to run in this class. The normal Modified class would be ran like normal.
If that's the case, then it would be cool. Good showing mate !
Old 03-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Miami
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time I had. I thought the race organisers did a great job. I arrived home safe and sound after a few days spent in KL. What a great place.

I read a few pages back about the event being 3 port next year. I think some of you might have misunderstood what the race organisers said. I was under the impression that they wanted to run an additional class to the normally run modified class. This extra class would have a control 3 port engine to reduce costs for people who wanted to run in this class. The normal Modified class would be ran like normal.

Hopefully I will see you all next year!

Andrew Abbott.
Hi andrew...nice to meet u in Kuching. Here are some photos for you from all of us(Kota Kinabalu Sabah, East Malaysia racers).
Or maybe i should just attach in the PM for u.
Attached Thumbnails ASEAN CUP 1/10 nitro-andrewtq.jpg  
Old 03-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

miami=andrew....what's yer email address? the picture is ready for attachment.