Wiki Posts
Search

Broken X-Ray Diff Ball System

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Broken X-Ray Diff Ball System

Hi,

I have broken my X-Ray Diff ball system. Can you guys tell me which shop in KL should i send my car to and how much does it cost ya? Thanks.

Regards,

Bigster
Old 02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

the place you bought the car from?

Or how about RC planet? You can order the part online from them, or just go to their stores..

www.rcplanet.com.my
Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by xtopher_aaron
the place you bought the car from?

Or how about RC planet? You can order the part online from them, or just go to their stores..

www.rcplanet.com.my
Thanks! I bought the car in JB and RC planet was the 1st RC shop in KL I have ever visited. I couldn't remember if they have it there. How much does it cost? Which other shops would you recommend?

Regards,

Yazree
Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

I really dont know any other X-ray dealers. Give it some time, im sure the X-ray guys will come in here..

Or you can go to them at the Team X-ray Malaysia thread..

If im not mistaken, if RCplanet didnt have the part, they could order it for you.. Or you can order it yourself online or something.. Good luck with that mate..

Where do you run most of the time? at TT ? Which tracks do you go to ?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Tech Rookie

I really dont know any other X-ray dealers. Give it some time, im sure the X-ray guys will come in here..

Or you can go to them at the Team X-ray Malaysia thread..

If im not mistaken, if RCplanet didnt have the part, they could order it for you.. Or you can order it yourself online or something.. Good luck with that mate..

Where do you run most of the time? at TT ? Which tracks do you go to ?
At first I played at RC Planet in SS19 then I went to TT but I found out TT is swarmed with nitro cars on weekends hence I don't go there anymore. Currently I played at HPC glenmarie. There I found a lot of positive old timers who would like to share they knowledge and experience like me even the Tauke Mr Chai and his staffs are very friendly to the customers. Where is your regular track btw?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bigster
At first I played at RC Planet in SS19 then I went to TT but I found out TT is swarmed with nitro cars on weekends hence I don't go there anymore. Currently I played at HPC glenmarie. There I found a lot of positive old timers who would like to share they knowledge and experience like me even the Tauke Mr Chai and his staffs are very friendly to the customers. Where is your regular track btw?
yea, TT is full of nitro pros.. But their friendly, so its ok.. Or if you really want an empty TT track, try going there at 630 am - 10am.. its when we do our testing.. hahaha.. I love empty tracks !! Im a newbie too.. so thats why..

We do go to HPC often, thats where I get all my parts from, the guys there are really friendly, and i like that they are Mugen dealers.. Easy for me and mt mtx4r..

You can spot me easy, im a tall guy, with a belly and specs. My mugen has a blue mazda 6 shell with white stripes and a big LRP sticker on the front..

Hope to see you someday at the track mate !
Old 02-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Tech Rookie

yea, TT is full of nitro pros.. But their friendly, so its ok.. Or if you really want an empty TT track, try going there at 630 am - 10am.. its when we do our testing.. hahaha.. I love empty tracks !! Im a newbie too.. so thats why..

We do go to HPC often, thats where I get all my parts from, the guys there are really friendly, and i like that they are Mugen dealers.. Easy for me and mt mtx4r..

You can spot me easy, im a tall guy, with a belly and specs. My mugen has a blue mazda 6 shell with white stripes and a big LRP sticker on the front..

Hope to see you someday at the track mate !
oh! i'll keep that in mind. you can spot me by looking for a bald medium-height chubby guy with a 2-door black, firy yellow and red dodge stratus and an iron double spoiler at the back of the car.