Wiki Posts
Search

newbie here need help from every one opinion

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dcwk24
I know that why I'm asking what kind of ESC is suit for TA06MS?
Brushed or Brushless ESC.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Location: kota bharu , kelantan----currently at Teluk Ramunia yard(RFSB)-weekend at Pasir Gudang
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Can someon tell that what is ESC mean? Is that same with the speed control? May I know if I buy the TA-05MS what kind of speed control suitable it?
any type esc can be used to TA05MS bro... depends on your choice and budget... Brushless or brushed... so the choices is yours... there's no specific esc dat can be used in any chassis,which mean if u use chassis A u have to use esc A...nop, you free to choose ur own esc....
Old 02-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ok thanks a lot. Have any1 here heard about the controller Sanwa M11X? Do you know when will be out? Can any1 know?

Originally Posted by headstock1608
any type esc can be used to TA05MS bro... depends on your choice and budget... Brushless or brushed... so the choices is yours... there's no specific esc dat can be used in any chassis,which mean if u use chassis A u have to use esc A...nop, you free to choose ur own esc....
Old 02-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys may I know that what about the TB Evolution any suggestion?

And may I know how about the Yokomo chassis which 1 is better? Any suggestion?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

bro dcwk, nice to meet u, sorry i'm buzy drifting hahaha...

i normally play at HPC at tue and frifay night, come join us.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

hi patrick thanks a lot to showing me n explain n gave me a lot of idea too. is alright i know tat u r bz there. anyway thanks a lot. do u know about the brand yokomo? wat kind of chassis is nice at yokomo?

Originally Posted by patricklui
bro dcwk, nice to meet u, sorry i'm buzy drifting hahaha...

i normally play at HPC at tue and frifay night, come join us.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:02 AM
ery
Tech Rookie

Default newbies...again

hello forumers, otai's..

im very..very new to rc world...done research on the web abt some r/c's brands to start with..but still blur lah..

im interestid in r/c for drifting...budget around 1k....i should i buy?.

tq bros....
Old 02-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ery
hello forumers, otai's..

im very..very new to rc world...done research on the web abt some r/c's brands to start with..but still blur lah..

im interestid in r/c for drifting...budget around 1k....i should i buy?.

tq bros....
I think you can buy E10, it was rtr
Old 02-09-2009, 08:13 AM
ery
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by kawan
I think you can buy E10, it was rtr

E10..hmm...its from HPi rite?...RTR....ready to run..means if i buy it..ive got everything..incl the receiver rite?...good

well...let see....this evening..went to amcorp mall to check the price..its about rm850....but not sure if it is the E10...if it is..is the price ok?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Tech Adept

Location: kota bharu , kelantan----currently at Teluk Ramunia yard(RFSB)-weekend at Pasir Gudang

Originally Posted by ery
E10..hmm...its from HPi rite?...RTR....ready to run..means if i buy it..ive got everything..incl the receiver rite?...good

well...let see....this evening..went to amcorp mall to check the price..its about rm850....but not sure if it is the E10...if it is..is the price ok?
i dont know bout others bro, but for me with your budget of 1000 and u want to start this hobby,why dont you try to look 2nd car with RTR version...go and take a visit at drift track and get to know rc drifters out there... ask them their opinion or maybe there's car is up for sale... u can try it out first before u buy... but if u still looking for a new car why dont you go for TAMIYA TT01 then...lot's of drifter using that chassis for drift...
Old 02-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yes TT01 can cost you around RM1k unless u buy a better controller then it will cost you more than that.Try to go to 1Utama underground and have a look.

Originally Posted by headstock1608
i dont know bout others bro, but for me with your budget of 1000 and u want to start this hobby,why dont you try to look 2nd car with RTR version...go and take a visit at drift track and get to know rc drifters out there... ask them their opinion or maybe there's car is up for sale... u can try it out first before u buy... but if u still looking for a new car why dont you go for TAMIYA TT01 then...lot's of drifter using that chassis for drift...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:58 AM
ery
Tech Rookie

Yes TT01 can cost you around RM1k unless u buy a better controller then it will cost you more than that.Try to go to 1Utama underground and have a look.
ok..x mind to pay a bit more than 1k..but i tot hpi is better?or maybe tamiya is better?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

It depends what you want? Like if you wan to play for fun 1st i think you can get the TT01, or if you want to pay more and having like mid range chassis then you better get the HPI Cyclone S chassis model this is what I heard everybody recommend me.But I still prefer Tamiya cause I think this brand more parts. This what i think. I think you better go to survey everything 1st then only u decide. So do you want to play drift or touring? cause I'm new here too. I'm going to take TRF416 Tamiya chassis is a pro kit. You can check this few site www.tamiya.com, www.hpiracing.com, and www.yokomousa.com or www.kyosho.com so please study everything then only decide. If you going to buy chassis then you need to spent around RM3k. But TT01 just around RM1k++ u can go to 1utama underground n have a look. I had been to a lot of shop to study all the chassis. I hope that i can help what i know.

Originally Posted by ery
ok..x mind to pay a bit more than 1k..but i tot hpi is better?or maybe tamiya is better?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

It depends what you want? Like if you wan to play for fun 1st i think you can get the TT01, or if you want to pay more and having like mid range chassis then you better get the HPI Cyclone S chassis model this is what I heard everybody recommend me.But I still prefer Tamiya cause I think this brand more parts. This what i think. I think you better go to survey everything 1st then only u decide. So do you want to play drift or touring? cause I'm new here too. I'm going to take TRF416 Tamiya chassis is a pro kit. You can check this few site www.tamiya.com, www.hpiracing.com, and www.yokomousa.com or www.kyosho.com so please study everything then only decide. If you going to buy chassis then you need to spent around RM3k. But TT01 just around RM1k++ u can go to 1utama underground n have a look. I had been to a lot of shop to study all the chassis. I hope that i can help what i know.
waaaa...bro, u choose trf416 for u first car aaaa.... great choice... take trf416WE la bro... better one... or XrayT2009... both are great chassis... my choice will be both...dreaming to have both in my EP collection...
Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ery
tamiya?HPI?yokomo? which one is better...this is a never ending debates... considering these three top brands that everyone used to talk about... pity for other brands like TOP,Xray and etc,even this brand also a good brand...which one is good is a subjective question...it's depends to ur needs lah...if u ask tamiya lovers,for sure their choice will be TAMIYA lah... HPI lovers,then HPI lah and so on... the best way to know which one suit to you is go take a visit to trek and get to know RC people...ask them which one better and ask for their favor to let u test their car... then u will know which one better... hope this may help you a lil bit..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.